Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lookie Here




The tile in the shower is almost done and it is coming out gorgeous. I have completely shattered the budget for this bathroom, so I will not be getting shower doors right away. I am in the market for frameless glass doors, so that all of Kenny's beautiful work can be seen, like the decorative element that it really is. Pity to put up a tension rod and curtain in front of such beautiful work, but it's my own fault. One thing that I know for sure, when it comes time to shop for the doors, I will use the time that I have very wisely and I will carefully comparison shop. I think that I got caught up in the rush of everything and being so busy that I probably did not do things as thoughtfully as I could have. Pretty, yes. Practical. . . not so much. I don't even know how to clean oil rubbed bronze. Can I use a cleanser? Will it scratch? Dumbass. But I am a dumbass with a gorgeous shower, so I've got that going for me.