Tuesday, April 14, 2009

BOTB


In a prior post (http://diaryofamadbathroom.blogspot.com/2009/04/tribute.html )I told you all about my friends from my old job and how they inspired me to write this blog. I even made reference to a little ditty that my friend NDH wrote regarding one giant man of legend and his legendary (ahem) "movement". Well, thanks to the generous spirit of the same individual, I have published it here.
Over the next weeks I plan to include snippets of our historic e-mail exchanges in a random quote of the day fashion. In addition, I am hoping to get some of my pals to guest post (as soon as I can figure out how to go about it). So strap in. Things are going to get a little weird. Funny, but weird.


For now, please enjoy the following entry from our dear NDH. Sing it in your head to the tune of the Doors song "Riders on the Storm". Better yet, sing it out. It's quite a good belter. If you haven't already guessed, it's a little scatological. so turn back if you can't hang with a good poop joke.

Bunyan on the booowwwwwlllll
Goulash taking toll
Into the woods he strolled
To answer natures call
Sweating from his brow
Exploding here and now
Bunyan on the bowl

Bunyan on the booowwwwwlllll
Goulash down the hole
Logs flushed down the flume
Villagers are doomed
A double flush for all
Is deep woods protocol
Bunyan on the bowl

Bunyan on the booowwwwwlllll
Resting head on grassy knoll
Awaking with a start
And now he’s dealing with a shart
Go home and change your pants
Or take it like a man
Bunyan on the bowl

Bun-ya n on the booowwwwwllll


lBun-yan on the booowwwwwlllll


Bun-yan on the booowwwwwlllll


Bun-yan on the booowwwwwlllll