Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to All





Happy Mother's Day






A friend of mine sent me an e-mail on Friday which stated that all people should be celebrated on Mother's Day as we all know what it is to mother something. Whether we have nurtured a friend through a rough time or to nursed a sick pet back to health or have fostered a relationship with someone who needed a little TLC, it's all a form of mothering. Just because it does not necessarily happen between a mother and child does not negate the care and support that goes into the deed. So in honor of this day and that lovely sentiment, I wish all of you, whether you are man, woman, child or beast, a Happy Mother's Day and hope that you extend your wishes to someone caring and special, regardless of their relationship to you.







P.S. I rocked out a killer brunch today. My way of telling the moms on my list that I love them was to clog their arteries with as much pork fat as I possibly could. My heart was in the right place, unfortunately, theirs are probably swollen just a few centimeters as a result.






Check out this menu:



Glazed Spiral Ham



Carrot Souffle



Potatoes and Eggs O'Brien w/Bacon



Homemade Cinnamon Rolls



Blueberry Crumb Cake (thanks Mandy)



Brownies



Mimosas



Pound Cake (Thanks Mom)






Everything on the table was disposable (my gift to me), but it was still pretty and festive. I can bearly move. I feel a food coma coming on.









!!!!!!!HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF Y'ALL!!!!!!






6 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: