Thursday, June 4, 2009

Go Ahead, Golf if You Dare!


Tomorrow is the annual Golf Outing at my office. This is a good thing because it means that most of the Senior Managers will be out of the office for most if not all of the day. And if any of them do come back, they will be so slushy that they will be barely functional. So what does that mean for the rest of us? It's office prank day! Here is a small sample of what I have planned:


1) Turn everything in my bosses office upside down or backwards.

2) Order a huge pizza lunch delivered on the corporate account.

3) Place a piece of masking tape over the light on my bosses optical mouse.

4) Call the receptionist and have Dick Hertz paged, over and over and over.

5) Leave prank messages on my bosses voice mail asking him to call back Mr. Baldee at Hair Club for Men.

6) Encase my bosses stapler in jello

7) Cover the Department Head's Mahogany office furniture in tin foil.

8) Empty the contents of several hole punchers into my bosses umbrella, then close it up tight and wait for the next rainy day.

9) Fill the Vice President's office with balloons.

10) Cover my bosses whiteboard with a collage of Jonas Brother's pictures from Tiger Beat. Leave enough white space in the middle to write I (Heart) the Jonas Brothers.

11) Photoshop my bosses face on the Mona Lisa, Statue of Liberty, Mount Rushmore, etc and wallpaper his office with the copies.


Ok, the truth is that I will not do ANY of these things tomorrow as I am working remotely AND my boss is really cool, so I leave him alone. However, I can tell you that in my long and illustrious (not really) career, either me or one of my friends have done 8 out of 11 of those pranks. And I won't say which ones as I am still wanted in at least three companies for felony pranking. Remember, you know nothing. You never saw me . . . . . .


11 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Angelika said...

HA!

I was wondering if anyone still made Jello molds when I saw that picture. :-)

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

When I was 16 I worked at a catering hall on the weekends as a waitress. One of my jobs was to unmold the jello molds on to a bed of romaine lettuce leaves. This life skill has come in handy more often than I can count.

musingwoman said...

I wanna work where you work.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Hmmm. Wonder why my managers never reward me for this stuff. Looks to me like I am creating a positive work environment.

Mare said...

What fun! Sew the hems closed on the legs of that spare pair of pants he leaves in the office, Lick his stamps and stick them to the bottom of the drawer! Call a phone sex line and transfer it to his line as soon as it rings. Your killing me! I laughed out loud reading this one!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Mare,

Some of these were your handiwork! Didn't you do the hole punch thing do Don D or JB or maybe TC. I can't remember who, but I know that was your brand.

Aria said...

These prank ideas almost make me sad that I no longer work at DMV... almost.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

DMV?!?! You are a survivor! I salute you and fear you, a little. These might have made the DMV more fun, but I am guessing more so if you could have dome them to the customers.

Aunt Becky said...

You're a billion times more clever than I am. Color me jealous.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

As the great David St. Hubbins once said - "There's a thin line between stupid and clever."

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: