Tomorrow is the annual Golf Outing at my office. This is a good thing because it means that most of the Senior Managers will be out of the office for most if not all of the day. And if any of them do come back, they will be so slushy that they will be barely functional. So what does that mean for the rest of us? It's office prank day! Here is a small sample of what I have planned:
1) Turn everything in my bosses office upside down or backwards.
2) Order a huge pizza lunch delivered on the corporate account.
3) Place a piece of masking tape over the light on my bosses optical mouse.
4) Call the receptionist and have Dick Hertz paged, over and over and over.
5) Leave prank messages on my bosses voice mail asking him to call back Mr. Baldee at Hair Club for Men.
6) Encase my bosses stapler in jello
7) Cover the Department Head's Mahogany office furniture in tin foil.
8) Empty the contents of several hole punchers into my bosses umbrella, then close it up tight and wait for the next rainy day.
9) Fill the Vice President's office with balloons.
10) Cover my bosses whiteboard with a collage of Jonas Brother's pictures from Tiger Beat. Leave enough white space in the middle to write I (Heart) the Jonas Brothers.
11) Photoshop my bosses face on the Mona Lisa, Statue of Liberty, Mount Rushmore, etc and wallpaper his office with the copies.
Ok, the truth is that I will not do ANY of these things tomorrow as I am working remotely AND my boss is really cool, so I leave him alone. However, I can tell you that in my long and illustrious (not really) career, either me or one of my friends have done 8 out of 11 of those pranks. And I won't say which ones as I am still wanted in at least three companies for felony pranking. Remember, you know nothing. You never saw me . . . . . .