Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tag! I'm It!

Holy Shnikes! I've been tagged!



Being that I am a total doofus and don't really know what a "Meme" or a "tag" really is (at least not any tag that doesn't have a price on it), I am just going to try to dutifully follow the instructions that Lin at Duck and Wheel with String has left me over at her place. She says to (and I'm quoting here, hence the quotation marks) "open the first file in your photo collection and post the tenth photo."



OK. Here goes. Drum roll please. Oh, I hope It's not one of my collection of naked pictures of Andrew Zimmern . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



















Ummm. Well. Wait a minute. This is not what you think it is. So before you break out your taunts and get all in my facial, let me just explain that I put this picture in my folder to use in a post that I was writing about teen angst. Of course, I can't link you to that post because I took it down. No. Really. I had a total change of heart about the post and I took it down.


You can think what you want, I totally don't like Edward Cullen. I don't even like him a little. What, with those intense amber eyes and sparkly skin that glistens in the sun like a million diamonds, intentionally messy hair that's supposed to look unintentionally messy, tight jeans and brooding, handsome face? That's supposed to be attractive? Nope. Never even noticed him a little.



What? Oh you think so? (puts thumbs together to create a W with fingers) Fine! Whatever! Thanks a lot Lin! This is going to totally ruin my rep!