Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I have the Lazy Sunday blues. I am totally dragging my tail. I have been up since 5:00 am, but I can't motivate myself to do much. My sister-in-law's 40th birthday BBQ is coming up later this afternoon and I managed to make my assigned macaroni salad, but usually I am good for an extra treat or two. Today, I don't even have the strength to bake. This morning's breakfast was muffins from a mix (it was actually a dang good one called Rabbit Creek).



Mmmmmmm Cinnamon Streusel



Even the dog can't get it together. This is where she has been since
9:00 last night.





At least yesterday she managed a swim in the pool and
to do a little laundry. Well, to roll in some dirty laundry.
When I woke my son up at Noon to ask if he wanted to go sneaker shopping, he actually had the nerve to whine the following "I hate when you wake me up so early." I would attribute this to the Lazy Sunday blues, but he's like that every day. I need a depth charge to get him out of bed. Fargin teenagers. Can't live with em . . . that's it. Can't live with em.

So, since I am feeling so mopey and slow, I am totally going to post someone elses brilliance. I love this SNL short and it's spot-on for my general uselesness this morning. Enjoy!



5 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

peewee said...

LAZY!?!?!? You made muffins! You got OUT OF BED! You wrote a blog post! That's like, my PRODUCTIVE days! I'll show you LAZY!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Ok, let's have a lazy-off. I am at work now, where I am certain I can be pretty freakin lazy. Like now, I am commenting on a blog comment and not doing my workly duties.

JStantonChandler said...

From a mix or from scratch, any morning that starts with muffins is a good morning for me :)

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

I liked this mix a lot. I bought it in a little shop in Pennsylvania. Here's a link to the website for the company that makes them. It was a high quality mix. I am planning on trying more of their stuff, now that I know that I can get it online.

http://www.rabbitcreekgourmet.com/catalog/muffins-muffin-mixes-c-47_61.htm

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: