Friday, August 14, 2009

Amish ya, ah really will

I'll be away for a few days. And, while I can't say that I will be without connectivity or an opportunity to blog, I am going to say that I will try to refrain for a few days. I need to unwind as I have been quite the stressed out be-otch of late and I need to come back to center.

However, I know myself well and much like I will not be able to live without Starbucks for the next few days, I will also probably be semi-connected. It is highly likely that I will be blathering on Twitter, because sometimes you just have to share (whether anyone cares that Aaron Stamtish has a fine crop of corn this year or not).

So while I ponder the logic behind the beard with no moustache look, I leave you with this little nugget of greatness from Weird Al. I know it's not cool to like weird Al, but after my good friend Cenzo quoted him in a Tweet (The guy's a genius. Cenzo, not Weird Al) and I did a mental check of some of his works - White and Nerdy (my personal theme song), Like a Surgeon, Living With a Hernia, I realized how much I dig him. Some people say "Fat" is the jewel in the Weird Al crown, but I say it's this -


5 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

peewee said...

what's your twitter? Am I already following u? I can't even remember. I never go on. I'll have to now. have fun!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

I know that I am following you, because whenever I see your twitter name, I get hungry for a cup of Starbucks and an Old Fashioned glazed.

I am Diaryofamadbath. I checked followers. You're in there.

Lin said...

So, you're going "Amish" for a few days with no computer, no posting, no anything??! Yeah. Well, not for us, but for you. Take the break, we'll all be here when you get back! I did that a while back and is helps--a ton!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Well, you know. . . semi-Amish ;)

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: