Saturday, October 17, 2009

Stealing Sunday's Stir-fry (or) My Brain is Made of Jello


Being around thirteen year olds is rotting my brain, so I am going to make today's post a Meme. I had popped over to Kys' place, Stir-fry Awesomeness and saw this there. It acutally looked like a fun one and seeing as how I have a brain full of wood putty right now, I need an easy assignment.
In interest of giving credit where due, Kys got it from Sunday Stealing's website and she got it from someone else, and so on and so on and so on. So without turning this into a Faberge Organics commercial, I'll go back as far as two generations with my shout outs, for fear I may never get to the actual game.


A - Advocate for: Anyone not given a fair shake

B- Best Feature: Not my feet, that's for sure

C- Could do without: Narrow minded people

D- Dreams and desires: A villa in Tuscany

E- Essential items: Starbucks

F- Favorite past time: You're reading it

G- Good at: Not really sure. I am mediocre at many things. Does that add up to one "good"?

H- Have never tried:Hot air ballooning without my kid

I- If I had a million dollars: I would have the sickest kitchen on the planet. It would be SO over the top it would make Martha Stewart blush with feelings of inferiority.

J- Junkie for:Starbucks, Blogging, Baking for my kids

K- Kindred spirit: Any friend of mine was carefully chosen and is a kindred spirit

L- Little known fact: I have weird toes. (Damn! Now everybody knows)

M- Memorable moment: Watching my kids perform on stage

N- Never again will I: Let small minded people get me down

O- Occasional indulgence: Travel to New Orleans or San Francisco

P - Profession: Project Manager

Q- Quote: I say so many stupid things, it's hard to choose

R- Reason to smile: My circle of friends and family

S- Sorry about: This post not being funnier

T- Things you are worrying about right now: Why can't I make this post funnier?

U- Uninterested in: Sports . Most hated: Golf. I don't want to hear about your Birdie, it sounds vaguely pervy.

V- Very scared of: Bugs

W- Worst habits: Starbucks
X - Marks my ideal vacation spot - Anyplace with a nice hotel and good restaurants. I love to travel but I don't like roughing it. You will NEVER find sitting around the campfire waiting for someone to dig a potty hole near the campsite.

Y- Yummiest dessert: Tiramisu from Nick Malgieri's Great Italian Desserts Cookbook (a lot of work but TO. DIE. FOR.)

Z- Zodiac sign: Both of us are Gemini.




I feel like I cheaped out on you, but I'll have to get over it. I have much cleaning to do and I could easily get distracted by blogging and not get it done. So thanks for letting me take the easy route. Go ahead and try this one yourself. And be sure to tell two friends about it . . .

15 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Erin M. said...

Did I tell you I'm a New Orleans native??

Also, I have the ugliest toes on the planet, which I inherited from my father. I recently mentioned something to this effect on my blog. I hate my feet and it's not fair. I want to have petite, pretty feet.

I am also not good at anything. But I do love blogging and baking w/ my kids---we have lots in common!!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Erin - You are very lucky to be from New Orleans. It is such a culturally rich city and more fun than any other US city that I have ever been to. As far as the feet go, I feel your pain. I will also NEVER be a foot model. All the years of standing and two pregnancies have left me with feet that look like paddles. If you have ever seen the opening to the Flintstones cartoons where Fred is powering his car with his feet, then you have seen my feet.

Lee the Hot Flash Queen said...

Loved learning more about you, and sometimes when the inspiration is low, stealing works.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lee - Thanks. I'm good with stealing now and again.

kys said...

I am all about the meme on a Sunday. I'm too distracted and tired to be funny most days but especially on Sundays.

I hate sports and roughing it, too. I'm even picky about the hotels I'll stay in.

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

What if I do want to hear about your birdie?

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Kys - Thanks for the idea. You bailed my lame ass out today.

LPR - That's ok. We don't judge. Different strokes for different folks.

blueviolet said...

You made me laugh with the hot air balloon comment!

What's wrong with your feet? Who has cute feet other than babies anyhow?

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Hi! Welcome to Sunday Stealing. I agree totally with not letting small minded people get you down. Great job. Happy Sunday...

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Blue Violet - Have you seen Fred Flintstone? I'm just sayin.

Bud - Thanks. This was fun.

kys said...

Something for you at SFA when the next post goes up.

our b life said...

Just stopped by. Following now.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Our B Life - Happy to have you here. Welcome!!!!

Aria said...

It's a little scary how many times during reading that list I was shaking my head in complete agreement, but when you got to X... I got a little blogger crush now. I may have to start stalking. I'm innocent though, I'm too lazy to be dangerous. ;-)

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: