Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Diary is Sticking It Supah Style

Because some of my favorite blogs are doing this sticky note thing and seem to be having so much fun with it, I decided to try. These are a challenge for your girl Diary, who as you have probably already determined, tends to be pretty verbose. I gave it the old college try. Here goes:


































Well, that was fun and easy. I highly recommend checking out Supah Mommy for the deets. And a special thanks to Kys and Chief and Erin for making this look like so much fun in their previous posts, that I had to be a lemming. Thanks y'all!





























58 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

singedwingangel said...

those are too cute.. I will have to do some later when I get back home... with hopefully good news lol...

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Singedwingedangel - it was fun and easy (my favorite combination).

Lee the Hot Flash Queen said...

Standing ovation for those!! I love the 15 year old girl one!! LOL

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lee - Thanks. She's 5 feet tall already. She lost the baby look very fast.

blueviolet said...

That was a first attempt? You're a natural. They were hilarious!

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

i do love post-it days - ya, know, cuz i'm a lazy reader and those tend to go fast

you are def a natural, HIGH-larious as always

Noelle said...

those were great! i'm on board...i'll be working on some for next week!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

BlueViolet - You are too kind.

SFTC - Thank you and you may be a lazy reader, but I am a lazy writer, so - win/win!

Noelle - Thanks Noelle. I anxiously await your swipe at it. Fun stuff!

Fairy Footprints said...

I love the little posties what a fun post.


Happy Holidays


Blessings

♥´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ Heidi ♥

Raoulysgirl said...

That was a first attempt?

Great job! I loved the one to your daughter. I may need to borrow it in a couple of years!!!

Amy said...

Super cute DG! Love the one to the hubs...*snicker*

Erin M. said...

the one about the 15/10 year old almost made me weepy---great job on these! so glad you wanted to try them & thanks for the shout out!

kys said...

Hey, hey!! Those were full of Teh Ah-some!!! Your 10 yr. old looks 15? Ye gads!

PS Thanks for the shout out!

Susan Fobes said...

Those look like fun-I might try them sometime too. Good job!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Fairy Footprints (Heidi)- Thanks. You could do them in pink if you wanted to. That way you it wouldn't clash with your pretty blog.

Raoulysgirl - Thanks. They do grow up very fast these days.

Amy - Every hour the dog barked at some critter in the woods and every hour my husband yelled twice as loud as the dog. I wanted to punch him.

Frin - In a couple of years you'll wonder what happened to the baby years. Enjoy them while they are still small enough to bend to your will.

Kys - I know. Five feet tall, size 7 woman's shoe, wearing clothes from the Jr Dept already. It's crazy.

Susan - They are fun and easy. I love fun and easy. Oh, and they are cheap too. Cheap as free.

Lin said...

LOVE these!! That's a cute post too, DG. And yes, I've got two kids that think $300-$500 Christmas gifts are in order. Yeah, no.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lin - Thanks. I would love to live in teenager land for just one day in this generation. They are very entitled.

Jen Chandler said...

Love the post its. And the Starbucks one? I'm still laughing about that :)

Jen

Miss Jo said...

Funny sticky notes !...I've been contemplating a mid-life Vans purchase :) Must be influenced by all the awesome SF skateboarders....Love your blog, like a bloggy Erma Bombeck !...Thanks for stopping by Miss Jo's too and sharing your SF memories.

Fairy Footprints said...

♥´¨)Thank you for visiting my blog¸.+´¸.•*´¨) ¸.+*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.+´♥ Fairy Footprints in the Sand ♥¸.+´¸.•*´¨) ¸.+*´¨)(¸.•´ (¸.+´♥ Heidi ♥)

denysmaco0l said...

nice post friend!!!!!

please visit me back.....
Culture of INdonesia

thankz...

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Jen - We were on the tail end of a nor-easter and the wind was kicking up. Just as I pulled up to the drive-up window at starbucks, a gust of wind toppled a pound of beans that was sitting on display. I couldn't see where it went, so I told the lady at the window that it had fallen. As soon as I pulled away, POP!

Miss Jo - Oh how I love San Francisco. It captured my heart the first time I visited it. What's so lovely about it is the 10th time was as magical as the 1st. And thank you for stopping by the East Coast. (I say go for the Vans ;)

Fairy Footprints - Your blog is so pretty.

Denysmaco0l- Thanks for stopping by.

A.Marie said...

Hi there! I came over here from Lin's blog, because your name intrigued me! :)

I love those funny sticky notes, especially the one about the 10 year old/15 year old! :)

MaeRae said...

Great Post-its! I love the starbucks one. I would have wet my pants after popping it.

glitterbygrammie said...

It does look fun and everyone needs a laugh once in awhile. I like laughing everyday so I think that is why I am addicted to blogging.

Nancy@ifevolutionworks.com said...

Love these! Great job! My fav was the one to your 15 year old :)

Conquer The Monkey said...

those are funny, i agree, if kid plays sick card, kid can't hang w/ buddies!!! but surely they will always try! lol!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

A Marie - Glad to have you here. The name is pretty meaningless, all said and done.

MaeRae - Yeah, I laughed pretty hard. I felt bad for like a second. . . then I laughed pretty hard.

Glitterbygrammie - I am with you. Nothing better than a good laugh!

Nancy - Thanks. She's growing so fast. It's ridiculous.

ConquertheMonkey - It's true. I tried it with my parents too.

Roshni Mitra Chintalapati said...

wow! I'm in luck! I visit your blog after a long time and what a treat!! I'm still ROTFLing!!

AudreyO said...

Those are adorable. I love when my kids say "I want the latest and greatest and I'm ok if it doesn't have..." I work hard at teaching them the concept of earning it. I love the idea, them...not so much LOL.

Brittany at Mommy Words said...

That was great! I found you through If Evolution and I am now following. Looks like fun around here! I am going to check out this little game too! Love the 15 year old one too. Feel like it aspplies to my 3 year old. *boo hoo*

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Hi Roshni - Good to see you!

Audrey - Yeah, my son has a serious case of "the gimmies".


Brittany - Thanks for the follow. I will be sure to get over to your joint asap.

I don't know what it is about girls, but they seem to mature over night.

Jen Chandler said...

Hello dearie! I just left you a little award over at my place :) Enjoy.

~Jen

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Thanks Jen!

Terresa said...

Superfabhilariousness. You rock the Post-its, gf!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Terresa - Thanks. I really enjoyed doing them.

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

YOU ARE ON MY BLOG TODAY! CONGRATS TOP BLOG!

Menopausal New Mom said...

Love the post it notes that everyone does. One of these days I'm gonna join in Lol! Loved reading yours! Am following you now :)

Erin said...

Loved your post over at SFTC today---awesome battle with chin hair. TOO FUNNY!
;-)

MiMi said...

Loved your post at SFTC!! :)
I have a tree growing out of my chin too...not even in the middle, like on the side...wth? Maybe they are twins. I never did like twins...
I freakin love the Post It Note Tuesdays. I didn't get to do one this week, but maybe next. I love the little notes themselves, they're cute!
Okay, so now I'm more nervous about being on SFTC because seriously?? Your post rocked. Mine sucks dog butt!

Willoughby said...

Just stopped by and became a follower after reading your post on Speaking From The Crib. Great post its!

Insanitykim said...

I just added you to my blog roll. I so wish I could have told you that with a sticky note.

Allyson said...

stopping over from 'the crib' after seeing your post! you are hilarious! *new follower*

Monique-aka-Surferwife23 said...

You are too stinkin' funny!! And I am now a follower per SFTC wise advice....

Life Laugh Latte said...

Hey there...love the post its...love the guest post on The Crib. That is what brought me here. So send her a big smooch for that! Come on by for a visit. We love making new friends...and don't look now but I'm stalking (er...Following) you!! Holly:)

One Cluttered Brain said...

Hey! I'm coming from SFTC! Awesome! And I am blindly following. 'cause anybody who likes sticky notes has got to be cool right?

And anyone who likes the Chief is AWESOME! For reals. She makes me laugh so hard.

Arizona Mamma said...

First time visitor coming over by way of SFTC. Love how you deal with the sick card! Same way I do. Unfortunately I do not have a ton of compassion for runny noses and scratchy throats.

Following now! Would love for you to come over and check out a few of my posts as well. I am super new to blogging. Thanks!

www.arizonamamma.com

Sara said...

I thought my family was the only ones to use "stabby" as an emotion!

Outstanding.

Sara said...

P.S. Sweet mother of pearl, what kind of grammar was that?!

Mrs Montoya said...

Congrats on your award from SFTC. Obviously well deserved. I am a new follower. Have a great weekend!

Flo said...

The cribs lady sent me and she's right, your blog is turning out to be very amusing. I love your message to the local crazy.

blueviolet said...

I just wanted to come back over and say how funny your post was over at Speaking from the Crib. :)

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

SFTC - Girl, you are the most awesome (and trusting) person on the planet for letting me guest post. That was fun!

Menopausal New Mom - Welcome! I can't wait to read your swipe at the post its. I love the way different people come at them.

Mimi - Thanks. I'm sure that your post will be great. Does your chin hair have a name? I'm thinking of naming mine Gertrude.

Willoughby - Thanks for the follow.

Erin - Thanks. I am feeling for it now...yup it's back again almost as if it knew it needed to be out to be thanked for the blog material.

InsanityKim - I pictured that comment on a pink stickie in my head. Thanks for the add!

Allyson - Thank you and thanks for the follow!


Monique-aka-Surferwife23 - SFTC is wise and awesome. I turned off word verification because she said to and then I followed myself because she said so! That's influence!

Life Laugh Latte - Thank you for the follow. I will check you and all the other super folks that came by from SFTC over the course of this weekend.


One Cluttered Brain - LOVE the Chief and SFTC and Sticky Notes. Thanks for the follow!

Arizona Mama - I will be by sometime this weekend! Thanks for the follow!

Sara - Stabby is perfect when pissed off just won't do.

Mrs Montoya - Thank you for the follow. From the crib to the bathroom, just like that!


Flo - Thank you much! Have you been to Penn Station? There are seven thousand kinds of crazy roaming around.

Blue Violet - Thank ya mam!

Belle said...

But.... I just want a million dollars! Is that TOO much to ask? Geeeeez.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Belle - You captured the petulant and spoiled tone precisely.

KK said...

That is fun!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

KK - It's almost Tuesday . . .

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: