Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm On CRIBS!!!!!!!!


OK, I'm not exactly on Cribs. I am a guest poster over at Speaking From the Crib. This is a tremendous honor for me because this is one of my favorite blogs. When I got the e-mail asking me to do it, I was all "Am I being punked?" and she was all "No for reals. Do you wanna do it?" And I was all "Of course I wanna do it, as long as you want me to do it." And she was all "Of course I want you to do it, otherwise I wouldn't have asked you. Are you mental or something?" And I was all " Mental? Hells yeah!" And she was all "Good, then you can post next week. As soon as you take your meds, write me a post." And I did.


Editor's note: This conversation was paraphrased with absolutely no respect for accuracy because that's how I roll (meds 0r not).


So click on the link above or the the cute little button with the behbe in the sidebar to see the post and while you're there, check her out and show her some bloggy love - read, comment, laugh, follow. This will be your natural course of events, I promise because she is a super funny lady! Anyone willing to shove not one but two fingers up her nose for a profile picture test shot has made a hard-core commitment to funny. I can respect that, even while I'm busy laughing my ass off. So go. Scamper off to the crib and have a party. I'll be right behind you with an ice cold six pack and some choice junk food. . . right after I take my meds.

33 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

blueviolet said...

Well, now I've gone and left my comment about this on your other post already. Daggone it!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Blue Violet - I saw it. Thanks. I was late in getting my link to SFTC out there.

Lee the Hot Flash Queen said...

I saw it...it was Awesome, just like you!!

Arizona Mamma said...

That is what lead me to your blog to begin with. She went out and found me on one of her "fishing" expeditions. She came over, commented and followed me, so being the curious sort that I am, I went over to sniff her out. Hilarious. Seriously funny. You are too, by the way...which is why I am following you now.

MiMi said...

Hey, Arizona Mamma said exactly what I would've said! Only I'm not as articulate as she be. ; )
You ROCKED the CRIB today, lady!

tori said...

Here from sftc. Love the post. I can SO relate! will be following....

Raoulysgirl said...

I saw it already! Great post!!!

Noelle said...

i'm going right now...

singedwingangel said...

woohoo congrats on the guest spot.. I follow her and you I am developing all kind of stalker possibilities lately roflmbo j/k

KK said...

Loved your guest post! I have one too!

Roshni Mitra Chintalapati said...

hahah!! Just read it and was laughing all the way back here!!

Monique-aka-Surferwife23 said...

So how many new stalkers, err, followers did you get from your guest spot? Super glad I find you.

Matty said...

Of course the winner was Chin. But we are all vain....I would have pulled that baby out too.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lee - Thank you kindly!

Arizona Mommy - Thanks! I love blog fishing becuase there are no actual fish involved.

Mimi - Many thanks!

Raoulysgirl - Great. Thanks.


Noelle - It's fun over there, right?

Singedwingedangel- I am a bit of a stalker too, but I am totally OK with it!

KK - Already there or coming up? I'll look for you.

Roshni Mitra - I thank you and my chin hair thanks you.

Monique - 25. SFTC rocks! Glad to have you here.

Matty - Man, I wish I made some part of that up, but it's true. Ms Chin still works there. It's insult to injury I tell ya.

Michele said...

Oh wow... so, glad I found you.
Thanks for the early morning chuckle!!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Michele - Thanks for stopping by and for the follow! Glad to have you here.

Lin said...

DG, I went over, but I couldn't laugh at your story. It is just too painful for me and Chinny. We have a love/hate relationship--Chinny loves me (apparently) and I hate Chinny. And there is no tweezer strong enough to grab that S.O.B. in it's early stages of appearance.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lin - I feel ya!

Menopausal New Mom said...

Hey, just on my way over to check it out!!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Menopausal New Mom - Have fun at the crib!

Erin said...

I heart SFTC, too, and congrats on being guest blogger! Woohoo! What an honor. Off to go see.

kys said...

I felt the same way when she asked me to do it. I'm heading over there now. (Gotta hurry while the parents are asleep.)

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Erin - Thanks! I am totally thriiled!

Kys - Stealth blogging while the parents sleep? That's an interesting scenario.

Sarah C. said...

Hi! Found your blog on "Speaking from The Crib". You are funny! Congrats on the award. I'm now following you and looking forward to reading more.
Sarah

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Sarah - Thanks for the follow! I am glad you stopped in!

Susan Fobes said...

The chin hair post was hilarious! Nicely done.

Maya said...

I admire paraphrasing with no respect for accuracy. I left another comment on the post. Very funny.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Susan - Thank ya. Thank ya vrrry much.

Maya - It's my only option as my memory is like a swiss cheese - full of holes.

MaeRae said...

I went and saw and will be forever following you because I think IRL your living my life.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

MaeRae - Hmmm. You have the same issue? Sorry to hear that. You know I feel for ya!

Rasha @ and this is what she said... said...

NEw to your blog. I will have to keep stopping by.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Rasha - Any time. The party is always on over here.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: