Friday, November 27, 2009

Spike the Hotness Monster is Annoyed at All of You


Wonder who pissed in his Meow Mix?
Thanks to the fabulous Miss Jo from Miss Jo's San Francisco who came out of the gate with a caption, I'd love to invite the rest of you to take a crack at a caption for this picture. We can't let this much attitude go to waste. Let's see what you've got . . .

30 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

miss jo said...

"I told you. I don't like turkey."

hokgardner said...

He looks annoyed in a way only a cat can.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Miss Jo - Thanks, you set the tone. This is a picture that must be captioned.

Hokgardener - They can be crabby little brats when they want to be.

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

"Who you calling pussy?"

singedwingangel said...

Why yes I have been planning world domination while having you rub my belly.. You seem surprised!

MiMi said...

That look on his face is the reason I'm scared of cats. They all can flash that "f you" look. :)

Working Mommy said...

You want me to wear WHAT?!

Susan Fobes said...

"Now listen closely. You are here to please ME."

Sara said...

Dude, I love how, like, that special toy you bought me makes everything seem like, super clear and calm, and yet like, wicked fuzzy at the same time. It's pretty bitchin'.

Anonymous said...

"Say WHAT one more time..."

Cadywax said...

"You have two choices: death or enslavement. Decide now, each of you."

Lin said...

I'm not even guessing!! I just LOVE Spike the Hotness Monster's face! I have a feeling he and I would be great friends. :)

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Anonymous - Do I know you? I find it HIGHLY unlikely that I would get a that particular Pulp Fiction quote at random.

Cadywax - He misses you.

Monique-aka-Surferwife23 said...

If you must insist on knowing. Yes. I am taking a crap on your rug while you snap my picture. Now, who's the smarter species?

Anonymous said...

I know what your thinking, "Did he fire five hairballs or six?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all the excitement I kinda lost track myself. You've got to ask yourself one question, "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do you Bugaloo Shrimp?!

Anonymous said...

I know what your thinking, "Did he fire five hairballs or six?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all the excitement I kinda lost track myself. You've got to ask yourself one question, "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do you Bugaloo Shrimp?!

Cynica Sarcastamos said...

May you all burn in Hell for laughing at this photo of me. But don't kid yourselves. You look twice as stupid as I do...

kys said...

Get rid of the puppy and no one gets hurt.

Honey Bee said...

Hah! I'm a dog person so I don't even know what a good caption would be. But I recognize the look, and that look is why I am truly petrifed of my husband's cat! lol

Noelle said...

"bugaloo shrimp? that is soooooo vintage."

Erin said...

"You'd better clean out my litter box now or ELSE."

linlah said...

"I'm not going to dignify that question with a response"

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Thanks everyone for your captions. They were all great. The thing that I love about this picture is that it clearly conveys the fact that he suffers us for the fools that we are. This look is like his version of giving us the finger.

Amy said...

"effing litter stuck to my bum is the pitts, man"

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Amy - Girl, Spike is all natural with his biz-ness. It's strictly twigs and leaves makin the itch.

Arizona Mamma said...

I wish I could claim this as my own, but I can't. It was on a mat I bought my mom one year. I think it pretty well sums it up: The Cat day 751, My captors continue to torment me with bizarre dangling objects. They eat lavish meals in my presence while I am forced to subsist on dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of eventual escape. That and the satisfaction I get from occasionally ruining some piece of furniture. I fear I may be going insane.

Aunt Becky said...

I will CUT you.

Cadywax said...

Here's another caption I think you'll appreciate:

"Funny how?"

KK said...

Oh my head....tequila...bad!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: