Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Button, Button. Who's Got the Button?



Yes, yes y'all. Thanks to the lovely Jenna at Bloggy Blog Designz, I now have my very own button. Please, help yourself to it (It's over there on the left. See it?). If you see fit to display it on your site, you will have my eternal gratitude and freedom from concern that I would ever flat iron one of your body parts while you sleep. As a matter of fact, I submit that this button has magical powers and if you post it to your site, the following things will happen:



1) You will never have so much as an ounce of cellulite on your ass.

2) You will wield magical powers over men that compel them to clean up after themselves without being asked.

3) Your children will be wildly popular, athletic honor students that will get full ride scholarships to ivy league colleges.

4) Your credit card purchases will mysteriously disappear from your bill.

5) Your boss will get a festering patch of piles and will have to take an extended leave from the office, leaving you in charge to host a daily kegger and water balloon fight in the Board Room.


Not that I am saying that you should be superstitious or anything. But what if you don't take the button? What then? Could YOU possibly get the festering piles? Nah. At least I don't think it works that way. But you might want to take it just in case.


And before I move off the topic of the button, I would be remiss if I did not mention what a pleasure it was to work with Jenna at Bloggy Blog Designz. She was professional, worked fast and had a great collaborative style. I highly recommend checking her out.


In closing I would also like to thank MiMi at Living In France for the Rockin Blog award. Thanks MiMi I was very excited to recieve this. Now that I have my very own button, I feel a little more like maybe I do rock, a little.






30 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

blueviolet said...

A little??? You rock A LOT!!!! Congrats on your award and your adorable button!

Lee the Hot Flash Queen said...

You do rock and that's a fantabulous button!!

Lin said...

Oh, I'm sooo digging the new button! Can I download tomorrow and still have the cellulite disappear off my ass? I'm tired and I want to go to bed.

Sara said...

If this button will make my roommate take out the trash, wash his dishes and buy coffee filters when it's his turn, then hell yeah!

P.S. I DO read in the bathroom.

KK said...

I love it!

Insanitykim said...

I am putting this button all over my blog, and then printing it out and then pasting it all over my body. Cellulite, BE GONE!

MiMi said...

Cute!!! You DO rock! That's why I gave it to ya! :)

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Blue Violet - Thsnks on both counts. I do love my new button like the way I love a new pair of shoes.


Lee - Thank you. I am very happy with it,

Lin - Tskr your time. It never loses its magic.

Sara- This button specializes in coffee filter purchasing and trash.

Insanity Kim - Brilliant idea. Let me know if it works as I might follow suit.

Mimi - Thanks again for the award!

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

ok girl, i don't do the whole button thing, BUT i did just add a blog roll to my page, b/c i wanted to make sure i was getting out to visit my best blogs every day, and guess what? u r on it.

you're welcome.

our b life said...

Love your new button, I read in the bathroom!!

Raoulysgirl said...

Congrats on the award AND the beautiful button!!!

Monique-aka-Surferwife23 said...

Ok, I will have to dust off an unused spot on my blog sidebar. Nothing better than seeing YOUR button on someone elses' page. And I like you just enough to do that!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

SFTC - Thank you. I am honored.

Our B Life - Thank you.

Raoulysgirl - Thank you for saying its "beautiful".

Monique- I am new to the button world, but now I have to make a spot too. I am thrilled that you would do that for me!

linlah said...

I'm affraid to touch your button it's so pretty.

Erin said...

I love your button--Jenna did a great job! Congrats!

Martinis or Diaper Genies? said...

post title: Willy Wonka.

genius.

kys said...

I love your button! I will grab it when I can figure out how to put it on my blog! Congrats on your award - it's very appropriate!

3LittleMonkeys said...

nice button! I have been trying to make my own...I've got one but I can't seem to get it on my blog! GRRRRRRR. Once I figure it out, I'll grab yours!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Linlah - Thanks. Go ahead, touch it.

Erin - Thank you. I am so happy with it.

MODG - Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.

Kys - Thanks!

3 Little Monkeys - Jenna charges 15 for a button. If you get frustrated. . .

Joy said...

I really do not want festering piles so I am going to just go ahead and put your blog button in my blogroll to be on the safe side. ;o)

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Joy - Thanks. I appreciate it and I believe that you will sit much more comfortably as a result.

Working Mommy said...

Love the new butt-on!! Very nice!

~WM

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Working Mommy - Thank you mam.

Amy said...

Kick ass button!!! I grabbed it:)

Menopausal New Mom said...

You know if I knew how, I'd add your button. I have one of my own and have no clue about them, came with the makeover package Lol!

congratulations on your award, well deserved!

Cameron said...

you are the bombbizzle, and your button takes the cake.
also you got a fancy award and plus it's friday so I hope you are drinking while reading in the bathroom to celebrate!
Cameron
www.conquerthemonkey.com

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Amy - Thanks! You're a pal!

Menopausal New Mom - I have to make room for buttons too. I have work to do. . .

Cameron - Aren't you the sweetest? Well thank ya kindly and profusely!

miss jo said...

Congrats on your award. Piles. Ouch. No more cellulite. Wow.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Miss Jo - Tempting, no?

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: