Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gone fishin . . .




Grrrr. I am officially unwell. Woe be to the cootie that decides to invade my body as I am going to attack it with copious amounts of sleep and sloth.




I am actually not even feeling like reading and commenting on blogs (I know. WTF?), so I may go missing for a day or two. Please be patient with me.

Gotta go. I have cootie butts to kick.



Adios. Must. Sleep.

43 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Lee the Hot Flash Queen said...

Feel better!!

The Only Girl said...

Oh - poor you! Lots of fluids. And a hot toady might not be a bad idea either. Get well soon.

Working Mommy said...

Feel better soon!!! Kick some cootie boo-tay!!

~Working Mommy
Come on by, stay for a while and leave a comment or two!!

Fairy Footprints said...

I will wait patiently, take all the time you need, a break every now and then is good, that is what I have been doing for a lil while.


.•:*¨¨*:•.Blessings*¨2 U 4¨**¨¨*the holidays .•:*¨¨*:•.

-:¦:-H-:¦:-E-:¦:-I-:¦:-D-:¦:-I-:¦:-

One Cluttered Brain said...

Feel better soon.
Being sick blows, ya know?

Julie said...

Feel better!

MiMi said...

Kick a cootie butt for me too! We've been fighthing this crap since the beginning of October! Dang cooties.

Jen Chandler said...

Eeek! No fun! May you kick the cootie butt swiftly and violently. Get well soon :)

Jen

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

Get all well, all fast.

And thank you for the update. When I woke up without a comment from you, I thought my blog was broken.

Raoulysgirl said...

Kick those cootie butts so that you can come back stronger and snarkier!!!

blueviolet said...

I don't like being on the computer when I feel bad either. Can't blame ya. Feel better!

tori said...

Hang in there and feel better soon!!!

Monique-aka-Surferwife23 said...

oh no! Feel better! I'll be here waiting. Probably impatiently waiting, but waiting all the same.

Conquer The Monkey said...

kick some cootie ass. FEEL BETTER

Roshni Mitra Chintalapati said...

get well soon!

Life Laugh Latte said...

Gross, (my fingers are in the sign of the cross pointed at the computer screen) you have cooties. I think you are taking a break to hear all the details of the Tiger Woods crap. Whatever it is, hope you feel better.
Charisse

Noelle said...

ick. get well soon. we had the crud last week and are still trying to shake it.

3LittleMonkeys said...

Hope you are feeling better soon! Get as much rest as you can and have lots of chicken soup!

kys said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Susan Fobes said...

There are so many bugs going around right now. I caught something Sunday that I haven't been able to shake either, so I am just trying to comment and may give up on a post today. Hope you feel better soon.

Cadywax said...

I think Spike is responsible for this cootie that has infected your body. It's his revenge for you so shamelessly exploiting his hotness a few posts back. Feel better!

Aunt Juicebox said...

I must have given you what I had...over the internet....lol Hope you feel better soon!

KK said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!

Sara said...

I actually gave those cute, little germs as a gift to a friend once, but they were STDs which is awesome.

She's a nurse/midwife, not a slut.

Sorry. Just thought I should make that clear.

Lin said...

Oh, pally, get well soon. We'll be here, waiting for ya when you get better (but we all have masks on). I'll bet Spike is keeping you company--they LOVE when you are bedridden.

Insanitykim said...

I won't worry...I know you'll be there for me soon, to comment, because I need them, and life is about me so...I will let you rest for now. It's ok. Get better. Then get to my blog. Sheesh.

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

all i have to say is how in the hell does fairy footprints do that with her signature

damn show-off-y fairies

Amy said...

Awww, sorry you're sick, love:(
I swear every blog I read, the author is sick with the swine flu or some other horrendous ailment.

Feel better soon DG!

linlah said...

Cooties be damned get well soon.

Susan Fobes said...

Btw: I have an award for you on my site.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lee – Thank you dear. I am coming out of the haze.

The Only Girl – I wish I had the fortitude to booze it up
over the past three days. All I could manage was tea
and toast (that’s so not like me).

Working Mommy – Booties are being kicked all over the
Tri-state region. I may actually post tomorrow! Whoo.

Fairy Footprints – Thanks Heidi. I will be back at it tomorrow.

Once Cluttered Brain – It does indeed.

Julie – Thank you mam. It’s starting to move in that direction.

MiMi – Holy moly. Wouldn’t have wished this on my worst enemy.
How did you handle endless rounds of it?

Jen - I got all medieval on those cooties!

LPR – Thanks. There is an advantage to being east coast – you get first
position on the west coast blogs!

Raoulysgirl – Snarkier? I might get shot.

BlueViolet – I slept for 72 hours. Couldn’t have typed if I wanted to.

Tori – I am getting ready to maybe post something – after a nap.


Monique – I will be there soon. Have something waiting for me to read ;)

Conquer the Monkey – I think I did. I am sitting up. That’s huge!

Roshni – Thanks a million. I am on the mend.

Life Laugh Latte – Do you remember cootie shots? Yeah, the Tiger thing
is all I’ve heard through the Nyquil haze of the last three days. She should
have cut off his nine iron (or is that his three wood?)

Noelle – Yes, ick indeed! The crud is no fun and certainly takes away your ambition.

3 Little Monkeys – I could go for a bowl right now!!!!!!

Kys – Thanks dearie!

Susan Fobes – I hope you recover soon too. I am getting some of my mojo back. . .slowly.

Cadywax – Spike can bite me. He flaunts his hotness like a New Orleans hooker.

Auntie Juicebox – Ummm. Thanks? I am doing better already.

Sara – All nurse/midwives need to be able to clearly identify an STD from a flu cootie.

Lin – Thanks. Spike avoids my bed as it is a place where the wonderdog has put all her
Dog essence. Spike prefers behind the chair in the Living Room because the wonderdog can’t squeeze back there.

Insanity Kim – Might just have enough steam to get over there tonight. Tomorrow latest.

SFTC – I know! I don’t have the patience.

Amy – Thanks a million. I am moving in a good direction.

Linlah – Damned indeed!

Susan Fobes – Really? I hope I am up to making an acceptance speech. Thanks!

Sarah said...

Hope you feel much better...soon!

Melissa B. said...

Feel better! My Lil' Sis, Miss Jo, speaks highly of you. Hurry back, so we can commiserate, OK?

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Sarah - Thanks. All better now!

Melissa B - The delightful Miss Jo of SFO? I'm delighted that you stopped by. Wish I'd had more compelling content for your visit. Next post, I promise.

angryredhead said...

Feel better!

Chief said...

thats the shits! I hope you don't have them too!

good luck!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Angryredhead - Thanks.

Cheif = No, thank goodness. It's the one symptom I was spared.

peewee said...

Boo :( Sorry! But I just think it's WRONG to stop blogging and commenting for more than one day. I mean, WHO just STOPS blogging?? wimp.

Debbie said...

I hope you are feeling better! I'm trying to kick a little cold/sinus thing myself.

Erin said...

Oh no! Sorry to hear you're under the weather. Since I'm late seeing this, hopefully you're feeling better by now?!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Pee Wee - I know. What a sloth I am. It's not like I was hungry ;)

Debbie - Thanks. I'm back to work and all better.

Erin - You're right on time. I'm geeling good.

miss jo said...

Hope the cooties aren't Cling Ons and you're feeling better.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: