Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Blogcation


Even though I am far too insecure to believe that any of you will ever come back and read my blog, I am going to take a blogcation.


Work is extremely busy for me, which is putting a damper on my Christmas shopping, baking, wrapping and general enjoyment. Not to mention, cutting a major groove in my blog reading and writing opportunities.


I hope that you will indulge me this short break and I will come between Christmas and New Years with a renewed sense of blogging purpose and a slightly clearer head.


I wish all of you the happiest, healthiest Christmas and New Years possible. Please enjoy and have a drink for me. Lord knows, I plan to drink enough to toast each one of you individually.


All the best to you and yours!


- DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom

22 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Chief said...

I finally come off blogcation and now you're gone!

I have great Christmas and New year. See you soon

linlah said...

Thanks for the heads up I will start taking my withdrawl medication immediately.

3LittleMonkeys said...

Have a wonderful Christmas...I'll be here when you get back!

Working Mommy said...

Enjoy your blogcation!!! You will be greatly missed!

~WM

Freddae' said...

You'll be missed but soak up the time off and get some rejuvenation.

Arizona Mamma said...

Totally get it! I am beyond cramped for time. Enjoy your holiday!

kys said...

I totally understand since I closed up shop last week. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, too!!! Cheers!

PS I'll be here when you get back even if I don't ever come back.

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Awww, have a great "blogcation: and a very happy Christmas! I will definitley be back to read your witty banter when you're back because you ROCK! LOL! Enjoy!

hokgardner said...

I'll be back. Merry christmas and happy new year!

Insanitykim said...

I'll be around...you go enjoy your lil' break, don't worry about me. *sitting on the couch, pressing 'refresh' waiting for your blog to be updated*

Lin said...

Enjoy, pally. I'll be back--don't worry about that! I wouldn't miss more Spike the Hotness Monster stories for the life of me. In the meantime, Merry Christmas and enjoy the time off.

kristin kaminski said...

I'll miss u :) But Merry Christmas!!!

Monique-aka-Surferwife23 said...

I'll be here waiting. Impatiently.

kallay said...

Enjoy your vacation! You deserve it! We'll all be waiting, patiently stalking our dashboards! :D

Merry Christmas!

Sara said...

Don't you worry. We shall be here, waiting for holiday stories!

KK said...

Merry Christmas. I'll still be here!

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

Enjoy!
I'll meet you back here later.
xoxo

Menopausal New Mom said...

We will be here waiting for you! Have a great Holiday!

Amy said...

All the best to you and your family DG! Take all the time you need...we'll all be here when you come back:)

miss jo said...

Happy New Year DG from SF ! Hope you're enjoying your blogcation. BP (Blog Pressure), nay !
I do look forward to hearing more tales from your corner of the world.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Thanks everyone! I am on my way back from the depths of blogcation.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: