Tuesday, January 12, 2010

An On-Time Post it Note Tuesday



OK y'all. It's time to stick it to it! Go over and visit Supah Mommy if you want to play.






















That's it for today. Be sure to visit Supah Mommy if you want to play along.








35 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

singedwingangel said...

lmbo glad to know I am not th eonly one with laundry issues... and I was wondergin about that coffee pot and umm soapy ass is not my flavor lol..

Sara said...

Isn't that great how some people are really comfortable sharing stories about their personal parts?

Yikes.

Working Mommy said...

Soapy ass, eh?? I knew there was a reason why I didn't drink coffee!!

~WM

Andrea (ace1028) said...

Laundry multiplies like gremlins. Though that likely shares my age. ;)

Joy said...

Yeah, it multiplies, but it also takes away. One sock at a time. ;o)

Mommy Lisa said...

Ahhh, coffee. I am keeping a lid on that one...

just a couple of lattes a week for mama.

MiMi said...

It sounds like you have a early 90's grunge band at your house! :)

VandyJ said...

Laudry and the dishes multiply at my house. I'm threatening separate bedrooms but I don't think it will do any good.

Aunt Juicebox said...

LOL My husband hates it when my sister talks about personal stuff in front of him. His sister does it to me too, but I don't mind as much.

Arizona Mamma said...

Hmmm..soapy ass. Fortunately I have not had any experience with that particular flavor...but the list of equally pleasant tastes of which I have partaken is long.

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

Sounds like your Kevrig has been hanging out with my Brita. And my kid.

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

i love post it note tueday! fast reads and quick laughs :)

Michele said...

That was great!!!

I'm with ya on the laundry thing ;)

Existential Waitress said...

Flannel nightie on the internet, eh? i've had more embarassing moments that resemble that than I care to share. haha.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Singed Winged Angel - I don't know how else to describe it. The taste is just
off.

Sara - It was a classic case of TMI. My SIL took a picture at the table while
this other one was telling the story and all you see is me looking down at my shoes.

Working Mommy - Trust me, the good stuff (aka Starbucks) does not taste like any form
of ass.

Adrea - Yeah, and you can't help but get it wet. Vicious cycle.

Joy - I know. I shoud sue for loss of use.

Mommy Lisa - How do you keep your number so low? I need a lotta latte.

MiMi - You pegged the look. Flannel is back in a big way. That was too fast for me.


Vandy J - Mmm hmmm. Dishes too.


Aunt Juicebox - This was just a speculum too close for my comfort.


Arizona Mommy - That description was not from memory, thanks. It's what I would GUESS
soapy ass would taste like (for all you know ;)

LPR - At least he's clean. Soapy on a kid represents clean. Soapy in my coffee represents
me getting bitter and impossible to live with.

SFTC - Yeah, it's easy on the poster too.

Michele - Go look now. The towels are probably shagging like rabbits.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Existential Waitress - Are you on some kind of flannel nightie fetish site? I am sure there are guys that are WAY into that. C'mon. Spill yer guts. . .

linlah said...

Nothing brings out the truth like a post it note.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Linlah - Is that a reference to my supposed experience with soapy ass?

Monique-aka-Surferwife23 said...

oh dear. I can sniff out the next blog posting based on Post It #1

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Monique - I'm not going there. I am still trying to get over the post traumatic stress of it all.

Insanitykim said...

At first I thought the one note was about EVOO, ya know, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, because I am down with the acronym lingo, then I saw it was OOVO and I was all, huh? Wha? Am I suddenly 70? Obviously you are not, as you know what OOVO means, and you wear nighties, not snuggies...

blueviolet said...

I've never heard coffee compared to a soapy ass before.

Laundry on fertility meds! Ha! :)

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

kim -I know OOVO because I almost got caught pulling out a wedgie on it. My kid has this thing running in his room almost 24 hrs a day. God forbid I walk by with anything hanging out, it's all over the internet. Not pretty.


BlueViolet - Let me make you a cup of columbian roast. You'll quickly see how I arrived at that conclusion.

Maven said...

Dear Diary,

You are my favourite Post It noter of all time.

Don't let it go to your head.

Your fan,

Maven

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Dear Her Holiness Maven - No danger there. I am filled with too much self-loathing to believe you. ;P

Susan Fobes said...

I wish you hadn't mentioned laundry-mine is taunting me...

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Susan - Ssssssshhhhhhhhhh. Listen closely -Suuuuuuusaaaan we're gettin freaky in the laundry room. By tomorrow morning there will be more of us.

Chief said...

LMAO!

fertitlity meds!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Chief - I am certain the towels are humping at a mad pace.

kys said...

The laundry is the ONE THING I'm good at. It's all I have. *sob*

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Kys - Good at laundry? What planet are you from?

Kristin said...

Ahhhhhhhh, your poor ears! Gyno tales? ewwwww

KK said...

Love those post-its.

Adoption Of Jane Ug-LBC said...

LOL! I think i do more of my kids friends laundry than our own!!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: