Monday, January 25, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday - A Little Early

You must be thinking, "Geez woman, can't you get anything right? You're always posting this on the wrong day!" But I would answer that question with a blank look and my head tilted to the side like the RCA dog. I don't know from rules. I'm just happy to be within a 24 hour window of the the rule. That's success in my book.


It's time for Post It Note Tuesdays hosted by Supah Mommy. Go over to her place for instructions about how to join the party. Now, on with the early bird show. Hey! Down in front and don't chew your prime rib so loudly . . .












Now it's your turn. . .

77 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Monique-aka-Surferwife23 said...

I have a feeling that your kids are a preview of what mine will become.

MiMi said...

Busy pooping?! That's freakin' awesome.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Monique - Hmmmm. Might be time for an intervention, before its too late! Get them some churchin' up or something.

MiMi - That's the problem. As a mom, I need to tell her that it's wrong and an embarrasment to him and a total invasion of his privacy. However, as a person with the sense of humor of a 9 year old boy, I also want to crack up and be the next one to mess with his status.

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

...and what kind of luggage do you have exactly?

Harlem's A Hatin said...

I love that you always do this on the wrong day...it makes it unique!

Insanitykim said...

Isn't today Wednesday? I am pretty sure because I ate corndogs. Psh. No I didn't.

And your dog ate New Jersey.

Don't ask me to make sense my nose hurts.

Lin said...

Busy Pooping.... LOL! I like that one. I may do that to my teen daughter just for laughs. Mine, of course.

Susan Fobes said...

I love these! I've got to try this tomorrow.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

LPR - That's a line from Steel Magnolias. It's one of my go-to overly quoted movie lines. That and the Ezekiel speech from Pulp Fiction.

Harlem - Thanks. Rules make my ass twitch.

Kim - What was in those corn dogs? Can you share?

Lin - Yeah, it's like the time she went on the hubs Aim account and put his away message as "Can't talk now. Shaving my toes". I have NO idea where she gets this from.

Susan - They are a lot of fun. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Tiffany said...

skanks and their drawers--crazy whores.

Sara said...

Your daughter is funny. I laughed at that one.

singedwingangel said...

roflmbo @ busy pooping that is hilarious you have to admit lol...

Arizona Mamma said...

OMG that is hilarious! Reminds me of my first real job out of college. I was a new accounts rep at Bank One. I changed a fellow employees name on his account to Beavis Butthead. I of course, thought it was hysterical...he was not amused. My boss, though he thought it was funny too, had to give me a "talking to." Sadly, my sense of humor seems to be stuck at the ripe old age of, oh I don't know, 5?

Adoption of Jane said...

HAHAHA I luv the changing of the FB Status!

Maven said...

I always love your post it notes the best :-)

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Tiffany- It hasn't happened yet, but I fear the day will come.

Sara - I know. It's like I want to tell her how funny it is, but I am obligated by parenthood to give her a stern talking to.


Angel - I do think its funny. But I still have to correct her while I'm giggling.


AZ Mamma - I'm with ya. I am stuck around 9 myself.

Adoption of Jane - It's funny until he finds out, then the fighting begins.

Maven - Thanks!

Kiera said...

ahhhh seems like your daughters got an ounce or two of wittttty. you should take a pic of the benefit show. ew did i just sound like a creep?

Working Mommy said...

GREAT post-its today!!!

~WM

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Kiera - The benefit show will be Rated G or momma is gonna start wreckin shit.

Working Mommy - Thanks!

Allyson said...

Something tells me that "brother" is going to have to change his FB password to something other than "1,2,3,4." And I think that with children today, you should absolutely assume that you will end up on YouTube in some way or another. If Dad has his pants on and is not grinding on a pole, I say, let it go.

Existential Waitress said...

I like the "busy pooping" status update. I might just pull that one on the hubs.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Allyson - You saw the video?!?!

Existential Waitress - You'll have to let me know if he likes it any better than my easily embarrased son.

Sherri @ Luv a Bargain said...

OMG...these are so GOOD!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Sherri - Thanks. Why not play along. How about next Tue? Huh? Huh? Whaddaya think?

Salt said...

Hahahaha omg my brother would rue the day that he left his Facebook accessible to me. I'm 31 years old and I would still change his status to "busy pooping".

I need to start playing along with these. They seem like lots of fun!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Salt - They are fun and they are easy. Couldn't ask for more in a Tuesday post (even if I don't ever get the day right.

Kimberly said...

Oh Dear! That was funny I really did LOL.

Long Island? Must be a very big dog. My dogs sprinkled soil all over my patio. They were fighting over the 20lb bag...ripped it open. UGH!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Kimberly - Yeah, there was a pretty big poo waiting for me when I got home the other night. This dog hasn't had many accidents like this, so she must have had an emergency situation. I have to assume that she ate something that disagreed with her as she is a garbage picker thanks to her hound like tendencies.

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

the last one - total gem

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

SFTC - Thanks. She is a bit of an evil genius.

Amy said...

OMG!!! Busy Pooping!!! That is HI-LARIOUS!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Amy- It is until a fist fight breaks out. These two just can't get along.

Erin said...

okay, these are some seriously great notes! I am cracking up at the one about the dog poop!

p.s. did you know you can change/edit/set the time/date of your post? When you are drafting it, there's a link on the bottom left that says "Post Options." Click it, and it will allow you to set the date and the time (down to the minute, even!) you want the post to publish....so next time if you want Post-Its to run on Tuesday, you can just set it that way even if you don't write/publish it on Tuesday. Does that make sense?

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Erin - I did not know that. GREAT information! I am going to start using that right away.

foxy said...

"slappin bitches" is awesome!

I always see you on all my fave blogs, so i thought I'd pop over and I'm glad I did... I'm here to stay!!

Roshni said...

hehheheheh!! 'Staten island'!!! hahahahaha!!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Foxy - Welcome! Great to have you here.

Roshni - It was that bad.

KK said...

I'm totally doing that to my brother the next chance I get!

Angelika said...

Now I need to change Evan's Facebook status, LMAO!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

KK - Hopefully he takes it better than a 13 year old with 500 facebook obsessed friends does.

Angelika - They get embarrased so easily. Good luck with that.

Aunt Juicebox said...

LOL I used to seriously mess with my little brother like that, only this was back "before internet" so I'd tell his friends he couldn't come to the phone for some crazy reason. It usually involved food though.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Aunt Juicebox- I didn't start doing those things to my brother until he was older and had his own address. Subscriptions to strange magazines, sample packs of depends and tampons. And he has retailiated mightily.

Tracie said...

I'm LOLing at the FB status. Sounds like my kids.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Tracie- My daughter has an evil streak that must come from her father's side of the family. I am practically sainted ya know. . .

See, the drugs are paying off.

Nancy@ifevolutionworks.com said...

That last one had me laughing. Reminds me of when my son got a hold of my iphone and updated my facebook status to "I have gas". Came home and checked my facebook and noticed that it had been up like that for about 6 hours.

I'd never gotten more comments than that day.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Nancy - That's hilarious. My daughter once set my husband's aim status to "Shaving my Toes". I was in full support of that one.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I found your blog using msn.
This is a very well written article. I�ll make sure
to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful
info. Thanks for the post. I�ll definitely return.

My page ... geraldmakes9161.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

er 1 hour. It's among the easiest pc upgrade types of procedures one can imagine. Thanks for giving your ideas.

my blog post: dating love

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite
reason seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of.
I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about worries that
they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Have a look at my web page free dating site online

Anonymous said...

Today, with all the fast chosen lifestyle that everyone is having, credit cards get this amazing demand in
the economy. Persons throughout every area are using the credit card and people who
not using the card have arranged to apply for just
one. Thanks for discussing your ideas on credit cards.


my homepage sex facebook

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the different tips provided on this site.
I have observed that many insurers offer prospects generous
deals if they prefer to insure a few cars together. A significant
number of households possess several motor vehicles these days, especially those
with mature teenage young children still located at home, as well as the savings on policies
can soon begin. So it will pay to look for a good deal.


Feel free to surf to my website free dates

Anonymous said...

Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog
and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around
your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I am
hoping you write again soon!

Stop by my web page :: online dating at

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your tips about this blog. One thing I
would choose to say is purchasing electronic products items
in the Internet is certainly not new. In fact, in the past few years alone, the
market for online electronic products has grown a great
deal. Today, you will find practically tually any electronic gizmo and other gadgets on the Internet,
including cameras as well as camcorders to computer spare parts and video games consoles.


Also visit my web page www.rantime.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your recommendations on this blog. A single thing I would wish to say
is that often purchasing gadgets items on the Internet is nothing new.
The truth is, in the past decade alone, the marketplace for online electronics has grown considerably.
Today, you will find practically any type of electronic gizmo and product on the Internet, including cameras
plus camcorders to computer parts and video games consoles.


Here is my web site - dating dating

Anonymous said...

hello there and thank you for your info � I�ve definitely picked up anything new from right
here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this site, since I
experienced to reload the website lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly.
I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I�m adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again very soon..

Feel free to surf to my blog post: facebookofsex

Anonymous said...

I get pleasure from, lead to I discovered just
what I was looking for. You've ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

my web site ... dates dating

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing superb informations.

Your site is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this web site.
It reveals how nicely you understand this subject.
Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles.
You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the info I already searched everywhere and simply
could not come across. What a perfect site.

Here is my site: blue-dawn.org

Anonymous said...

hi!,I really like your writing so so much! share we keep up a
correspondence extra about your post on AOL?
I need an expert on this area to resolve my problem. May be that is you!
Taking a look ahead to peer you.

Visit my blog ... totally free dating service

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I've recently been searching for info about this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I've discovered
till now. But, what about the bottom line? Are you sure about the source?


Here is my webpage cupid dating site

Anonymous said...

Interesting article. It is quite unfortunate that over the last decade,
the travel industry has already been able to to handle terrorism, SARS, tsunamis, bird flu, swine flu, plus the first
ever true global economic downturn. Through it the industry has proven to be effective, resilient as well
as dynamic, discovering new solutions to deal with hardship

Feel free to surf to my web site; women dating sites

Anonymous said...

I am really loving the theme/design of your site.
Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues?
A couple of my blog visitors have complained about
my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera.
Do you have any advice to help fix this issue?

Here is my website - thewhaleyfamily.org

Anonymous said...

You made some first rate factors there. I seemed on the web for the difficulty and found most people will go
along with with your website.

Here is my blog - woman dating sites

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the concepts you share through this
website. In addition, numerous young women which
become pregnant usually do not even try to get medical insurance because they worry they would not qualify.
Although many states today require that insurers provide coverage regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Costs on all these guaranteed options are usually bigger, but when taking into consideration the high
cost of health care bills it may be the safer strategy to use to protect your current financial
future.

my web blog :: dating free service

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another wonderful article. Where else could anybody get that
kind of info in such an ideal way of writing? I have
a presentation next week, and I'm on the look for such info.

Here is my web blog - free dating it

Anonymous said...



Here is my webpage - http://mmka.chem.univ.gda.pl/wiki/Dating_Profile_Headline_Examples

Anonymous said...



Here is my web blog ... the dating site

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post
reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this.
I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he
will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

My webpage; an online dating site

Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something more challenging on
completely different blogs everyday. It'll always be stimulating to read content material from other writers and practice somewhat one thing from their store. I�d want to make use of some with the content on my blog whether you don�t mind. Natually I�ll offer you a hyperlink in your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.

Feel free to visit my site - american singles

Anonymous said...

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but after I
clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not
writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say excellent blog!


Feel free to surf to my web page - skype sex

Anonymous said...

Its such as you learn my thoughts! You appear to know so much about this,
like you wrote the guide in it or something. I believe that you simply can do with a few p.
c. to force the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is great blog.
An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

Feel free to visit my web blog ... fuck book

Anonymous said...

As a Newbie, I am continuously searching online
for articles that can benefit me. Thank you

Take a look at my web page: adult finder

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I discovered your blog by the use of Google even
as looking for a similar topic, your site came up, it appears great.

I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.


Feel free to surf to my web site - adult finder

Anonymous said...

It's my opinion that a property foreclosure can have a significant effect on the client's
life. Mortgage foreclosures can have a Seven to 10 years negative influence on a client's credit report. The borrower who has applied for a mortgage or any kind of loans for example, knows that the worse credit rating is actually, the more difficult it is to have a decent mortgage loan. In addition, it might affect any borrower's power to find a respectable place to lease or rent, if that results in being the alternative property solution.
Good blog post.

Here is my blog ... sex facebook

Anonymous said...

Thanks for revealing your ideas. The one thing is that students have a solution between fed student loan as well as a private student loan where it really is easier to opt for student loan consolidating
debts than with the federal education loan.

Feel free to surf to my page ... http://www.ceconsult.hu

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I'm inspired! Very useful information particularly the closing phase :) I take care of such info a lot. I used to be looking for this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

my blog post facebook for sex

Anonymous said...

Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on
how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

Also visit my blog :: adult sex

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: