Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday (or something)




It's time for Post It Note Tuesday, hosted by SupahMommy! What? It's Wednesday? Well, the person who writes this blog is obviously a lazy slacker. On with the show, even if the curtain goes up 24 hours late.























































43 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Lee the Hot Flash Queen said...

I am cracking up over the dog and the cat. Who knows, you could start a whole new breed!

singedwingangel said...

roflmbo have you been peeking in my windows at my resident animals.. I have a beagle and a cat who are both TRY sexual. They try anything that stands still long enough...

Debbie said...

Ham on the chandelier cracked me up! I do love the kitchen after they have "done it themselves"!

Allyson said...

You just totally made my day. There is a website called www.passiveaggressivenotes.com, which is what this meme reminds me of. But yours are way funnier. Way. Funnier. Like tears in my eyes, I think I just peed a little funnier. And what's 24 hours anyway?

Working Mommy said...

VERY cute...even with the 24 hour de-lay!!

~WM

Carol said...

What's wrong with dogs anyhow? You would never catch a cat being that stupid!

Boys in the kitchen unattended is just scary. I have been meaning to get Pinkus his own jar of peanut butter because I know he licks the knife and double dips... yuk.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lee - It needs to be seen to be believed. I'm thinking I should get moving on some video.

Angel - What is that about? Beagles are just patently crazy, but sexually confused too?

Debbie - It was a pretty gross discovery.

Allyson - You should try it. It's fun and easy. Check out Supah Mommy for details.

Working Mommy - Thanks. It's always fun to do these.

Carol - I wish I knew. I think your idea of a secret jar of PB is brilliant. Double-dipping wigs me out.

Tiffany said...

the sad thing is, i find coldcuts in the strangest of places when the HUSBAND makes his lunch. they're pretty much children anyway, i guess.

Sara said...

Oh dear. Is your dog sexually ambigious? That poor critter is going to have a rough life.

And is there ever a reason to find ham on the chandalier?

our b life said...

Oh, your animals, that is funny.

Arizona Mamma said...

Our female English Bulldog used to stand on her hind legs and put her paws on Drew's shoulders (Drew was 5 at the time) and she would go to town. Of course, I called her off immediately... or, after getting my fill of the hilarious scene. Something like that. She did it all the time, and Drew didn't know any better. He would call out "look, I have a jet pack!" You sure do, buddy!

Allyson said...

Dear DG,
I am handing out awards to blogs that make me so happy I sometimes forget that I'm supposed to be running a business. Come get yours!
Allyson (Insert post-it note design here)
How's that? :D

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Tiffany - Uh, men are just babies minus the diaper (unless they're freaky).

Sara - A fabulous question. . .after a food fight, maybe.

Our B Life - They are best classified generically like that "Animals" as they clearly do not compute gender, species or sexual roles.

Arizona Mommy - A jet pack? I feel a little weird about this, but that's pretty funny.

Mommy Lisa said...

Too Funny! How does ham end up on the chandalier?

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Mommy Lisa - If you can get the information out of him, I'll give you 100 bucks.

Insanitykim said...

there's something about a post it note I tell you, it's more impacting than a Hallmark, but, cheaper.

Aunt Becky said...

Wait. Why shouldn't ham go on the chandelier?

That One Mom said...

Did the ham incident come with a standard, "I didn't do that." or "It wasn't me." response? Boys.... Grr...

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Insanity Kim - They are the best. They force me to be consise. Not an easy proposition.

Aunt Becky - It's actually quite fashionable in the finest homes across america, those like yours and mine.

That One Mom - He was legitimately unaware. He has blonde moments that are astounding to me.

Harlem's A Hatin said...

I love this, and what makes it even better is the fact that you actually posted it on Wednesday!

kys said...

The first one is my future. *shudders*

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Harlem - Yeah, I am clearly not about rules.

Kys - Are you growing a little militia member or are you referring to yourself?

Maven said...

LOL!!!

That was great for a laugh!

Loved the last one :-)

Jen Chandler said...

Oh my gravy! Book store conspiracy theories, ham on the chandelier and catdogs. I really needed this laugh today :)

Happy Wednesday, good luck getting the ham off the ceiling :)
Jen

MiMi said...

OMG, what the hell is up with girl dogs humping? I don't get it!
Also, ham on the chandelier?? WTF?

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Maven - Must. Get. Video.

Jen - I'm afraid to look up.

MiMi - Pretty much business as usual around this place.

Monique-aka-Surferwife23 said...

Well, shoot. I was planning on having my son start to make his own lunches. But I am now having second thoughts.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Monique - Decide wisely, I implore you.

linlah said...

Thanks for clarifying what day of the week for me cause for a minute there I was confused.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Linlah - Creating confusion is usually my specialty.

Lin said...

But Spike REEKS of hotness. I don't blame you, Brownie.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lin - That is truth.

blueviolet said...

How in the world did the ham get up on the chandelier? What kind of theatrics go into making a ham sandwich?

Andrea (ace1028) said...

LOVE IT! Hilarious. Our dog often -- ehem -- tries this with one of our male cats. Likely 'cause the sole female we have wouldn't let him get that close!

Ham on the chandelier? Wow.

I'll let the NYC note slide, as I'm a native NY-er who would agree with you SOMEtimes. Mostly in the summer.

Thanks for the laugh!

peewee said...

LOVE the last one!! HAHAHAHAH! And the ham one....these were so good!

Insanitykim said...

I wish I could stick a post-it note on your forehead, to tell you that you need to pick up an award on my blog...

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Blue Violet - We are all a bunch of drama kings and queens around this place. Flying food is no big thing.


Andrea - C'mon. I love NY too, but a blast of hot air coming out of a subway grate on a cold night smells worse than moldy ass.

Insanity Kim - Consider it stuck. And thanks!

PeeWee - That's why I use that picture for my profile. I come from the house of inter-sepecies lovin.

Salt said...

Ahhhh a HAMDELIER? How the hell did that even happen!?
I'm a new reader. I found you via Mrs. SurferWife and let me just say that I'm glad I did. HIGHLY entertaining!

Masala Chica said...

ham on the chandelier. hmmm. I guess you should be happy there was no mustard dripping down as well.

ham-tastic.

new york city needed a wake up call.

Thanks for the laugh :-)
Kiran

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Salt - Thank you. That is my new name for my kitchen fixture. The Hamdelier.

Masala Chica - Girl, NYC knows it smells, but it's too cool to do anything about it. The next smelliest city would be New Orleans, but it's too wasted to know it smells.

Amy said...

OMG!!! BEST POST IT NOTE POST EVER!!

HAM? ON THE CHANDELIER??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Amy - the boy has mad skills.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: