It's interview time with Aunt Becky over at Mommy Wants Vodka. If you haven't already done so, go check her out and you too can answer her 10 interview questions on your blog. It's good clean fun and you could win a $50 Amazon gift card in the process.
My answers to Aunt Becky's questions are in red.
1) Dave and I have a long-standing feud over cheese in a can. He thinks it’s food of The Gods while I think it’s probably Of The Devil. Your take?
I am fairly sure that it is the ass *Carvel of the devil.
* For those of you not from the northeast, Carvel is a famous brand of soft serve ice cream.
2) Is there any way you can think of to make the elder Gosselins go away? I AM ALL EARS.
Tell them there is a photo op down at the Walmart then Napalm the pant loads.
3) Who is your ridiculous “I can’t admit this to anyone in polite company lest I be banned from life” crush?
What is more ridiculous than a the crush itself is that I don't have one. Nobody. Nada. Don't give a rats ass. I might be dead. I dunno.
4) If you could fuck it all and pursue your dream (assuming, of course, you were going to be GOOD at it), what would that dream be?
Trust fund baby with a conscience.
5) They say “living well is the best revenge.” I think they are wrong. Do you?
I am stumped by this question. Forrest Gump? Party of one. Forrest Gump?
6) What is the most humiliation you’ve experienced in public that you’d be willing to admit to The Internet?
Falling down in the middle of Times Square and having the contents of my purse and my cell phone fly in opposite directions. People walked over me like road kill. It was heinous.
7) Are you honest with The Internet? Like, if I came over to your house tonight (heh)(I’m coming over, yo)(heh) would I be surprised at who I found?
You might be surprised by how much mess two seemingly mature looking children can make. You'd think I lived with a marauding band of four year olds the way my house looks right now.
8 ) If you could have one talent that you don’t currently possess, what would it be?
Mathematical aptitude or ability to play the pan flute. Tough call.
9) There’s not always room for Jello. Is there?
Hell to the mother effin no! Especially if it is green. That is just nasty and unnecessary.
10) What’s your guiltiest of the guilty pleasures?
Crap TV. It's like mother's milk to me. The trashier the better. It's like junk food for the brain.
Well, thanks Aunt Becky. That was fun. Now it's your turn peoples. Give it a whirl. Overall, it was easier than answering question 5.