Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday


It's time for Post It Note Tuesday - Hosted by SupahMommy.
Click on the yellow stickie above to join the party!












Update Wednesday 2/10 - as if to prove my point. . . http://my.att.net/s/editorial.dll?pnum=1&bfromind=7403&eeid=7110412&_sitecat=1479&dcatid=0&eetype=article&render=y&ac=-2&ck=&ch=ne&s=en&rg=blsadstrgt&l=hm

45 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Mass Hole Mommy said...

I saw John Mayer in concert after he put out his first album (I didn't really care for him either way, but I got free tix) and everyone sat down during his whole performance. I'd never been to a concert where everyone sat through the whole thing. I lost ALL respect.

blueviolet said...

I'm kinda ok with John Mayer but I can't watch him sing because his mouth contorts in frightening ways!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

MassHoleMommy - I think he is a talented guitar player. I would never take that away from him. But his conduct with the ladies and lack of discretion about it, kind of irks me. He's no gentleman.

BlueViolet - Yeah, he makes poo faces.

Tracie said...

John Mayer is a douchecanoe. He must be something in the sack to get the ladies. Also, I am pre-heating the oven right now as it would not be a proper snow day without me eating half a cake. (Made with applesauce, of course.)

Allyson said...

So..to get this straight, you have to work MORE if it snows? Because right now that would be a huge pain in the ahole. It's a snow day for me and that means chili in the crockpot and eating Nutella straight out of the jar. Bikini season will probably not even come this year. I don't anticipate seeing 70 degree temps again until August.

Also? John Mayer has bad hair. Curly is only cute on Bobby Brady.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Tracie - Douchecanoe? Best ever.

Allyson - No, I just have a systems deployment scheduled for tomorrow night,which is a late night event. A snow storm allows me to do it from the safety and comfort of my snuggie at home.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Allyson - PS. You said Bobby Brady. Bwa ha ha ha ha!

singedwingangel said...

OK I don't listen to John Mayer period. Never have liked him at all..
MY son recently got a new half stack ummm yeah volume 2 vibrates the floors throughout the house lol..

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

john mayer is an uber douche. and no one's jam.

you know what's a wonderland? a music station that DOESN'T play your crappy music.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Angel - It is amazing that I still have all my teeth. He should have rattled them out of my head by now.

SFTC - Truth!

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

Do you think Mr. Mayer's guitar-face is a window into his in-the-sack face? Because, ew.

Giving the 3 year-old his own drum set has eliminated our need for a PA, for now. (At least that's what the neighbors say.)

Arizona Mamma said...

Ha ha ha! Love them all, but the sodding one cracked me up.

P.S. I always threaten the "you'll buy it with your allowance."

MiMi said...

Ew, John Mayer should be nobody's JAM. :)

Existential Waitress said...

John Mayer makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit. He is a disgusting pig and his music sucks ass. But then again, I'm the type of girl that thinks a breast pump is the most romantic gift ever, so a song about my body being a wonderland don't impress me much. Still he IS an uber douche.

Monique-aka-Surferwife23 said...

OMG. I am stealing from your daughter and adopting *insert band* is your jam. I'm always looking for new and clever lingo.

Last week, Randy Jackson was actually useful for once in his life and I have now adopted, "You need to improve your voc's dawg." (Voc's pronounced vokes)

I Wonder Wye said...

Your cake has been stealing over here. Last thing I need but so irresistible. I hate John M. What a wuss....

steenky bee said...

My favorite is the John Mayer whip. Ha! These were all hilarious. I have a "Dear Burrito" post it that I need to fill out too.

Insanitykim said...

Whoa a ton of John Mayer haters *practicing my openness and tolerance with a loving attitude*

I have my theories on him, and think he is lyrically sound and his voice is like melted butter on King Crab.

Although I skip Wonderland every time.

You still love me, or like me, right? RIGHT?????

linlah said...

I need to borrow that PA post it for the AMP my husband can't turn down.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

LPR - Please, no. Need to scrub that mental image from my brain. Who has a Mr Clean Magic Eraser?

Also, I have a feeling that there is a PA tucked away in storage or in the back of the garage, that will some day migrate into your house. Just a wild guess. Let me know if I am right . . .

AZ Mamma - I threaten plenty. Not always great with the follow-thru.

MiMi - Lots of folks love him. I just don't want to get that tag if it's not true. 'Cause it's not.

Existential Waitress - Douche is the common theme here. Should we change his name to John Massengil?

Monique - Steal all you want girl. Just don't set your husband's IM status to busy shaving my toes (like she did to her dad). Men get angry when you humiliate them.


I Wonder Wye - Not possible. I ate it all. (walks away with head hung in shame).

Steenky - Get it out there. I can only imagine how a burrito wronged you. Don't let me overthink it!

Insanity Kim - Of course I still love you. I knew there would be fans out there. I am just not one of them. Mostly because I am not a fan of his offstage antics and because I have never really been that into bluesy guitar (sacreligious, I know). An alternative fan like myself could be shot onsite for listening to Mayer. It's in the handbook.

I think he's a very talented dude. Just not my cuppa tea.

Linlah - Send your hubby to my house. We welcome all noise.

Amy said...

I totally get a kick out of your post it Tuesdays! Because...well, they just rock!

"Dear Cake,

Bitch!"

LOVE IT!!!

Oh, and you *know* John Mayor is *TOTALLY* your jam;)

3LittleMonkeys said...

HAHAHAHA...love the cake one, totally agree!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Amy - I will conveniently forget to mention that you took my daughter's side on the Mayer thing. And uh, he is SO your boyfriend.

3LittleMonkeys - So delicious. So irresistable. Such a bitch!

The Black Kitteh said...

We gave this a try! Not sure we are hip enough to actually have done it right but points for tryin', right???

That One Mom said...

Ahh, snow... It really effed up my plans this morning, that's fer shur! I had my little monsters (and the neighbor monsters) for an extra 2 hours this morning... Grr...

Conquer The Monkey said...

you are right, that cake is a REAL Beyatch! so is my mint chip ice cream and whipped cream that has become a pattern lately!!!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Black Kitteh - Total points for trying! They are fun, no?

That One Mom - You must be a snow pro by now.

Cameron - Mint chocolate chip ice cream! One of my 32,389,297 weaknesses.

Susan Fobes said...

I like John Mayer songs too, but not sure about seeing him in concert... Now the snow thing I can relate to-we just came in after clearing our driveway once again and we are expected to get more early this morning. AHH!

KK said...

Love those post-its.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Susan Fobes - Love him all you want. Just don't date him. Unless you want mind numbing detail about your relationship to be spilled to twitter and every reporter that will listen. He's just not a gentleman.

KK - Thanks!

Aunt Becky said...

Bwahahaha! John Mayer. Bwahahahahaha!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Aunt Becky - Yeah. I'll make sure not to tell her that people are entertained by her antics or I'll end up enrolled in the Jonas Brothers fan club.

Sara said...

I started to write a comment, and then had to quickly scroll up because I was almost positive I saw the word "douchecanoe" written out. God love you, Tracie.

And yes, cake is a giant bitch that needs to whore itself out somewhere else.

A giant, delicious, magical bitch.

Jen said...

I love the cake one and so appropriate for next week after three b-day cakes in the house. I'll pay for it but as one of the commenters said bikini season isn't even coming this year.

Yankee Girl said...

My husband plays his music at very annoying volumes. Like I said, annoying.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Sara - Amen to "giant, delicious, magical bitch"

Jen - I have no plans to swim. But I have plans to have plenty of cake. ;)

Yankee Girl - We like the noise. Well, I do. My daughter and hubs, not so much.

Salt said...

I wish I could send you all of my snow. I'd even pay for the shipping.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Salt - I'm ok. I got my snow and I did not have to go into the office and work late. All good.

Aunt Juicebox said...

Could you add chocolate lava brownies to that cake=bitch comment, cuz - eff me. I think I've managed to GAIN weight instead of lose it. Crap.

Working Mommy said...

Mahahahahaha!!! What do you have against John Mayah??

~WM

Kimberly said...

I am so not sure what John sings...Isn't he the dude that is not that damn cute, and all the Hollywood chicks are crazy about him?

Cake?! I have a girl crush on cake. She is a bitch, but I am a cake stalker. I am the one pressing my face up against the glass...wondering...where were you last night? The bakery won't let me stop by any longer. (DARN!)

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Aunt Juicebox- Yes. Chocolate lava brownies are an unholy bitch.

Working Mommy - His lack of good taste and common sense in interviews.

Kimberly -Yes. Maybe cake needs a restraining order against me.

The Girl Next Door Grows Up said...

I just don't get John Mayer. He is kind of gross.

You notes were fantastic! Following you now from Susan Fobes link! She was right - you are funny!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

The Girl Next Door - Thanks! I am so happy that you came by from Susan's place. She is my guest poster tomorrow. Be sure to check in for her entry under "Look What Fell Off My Family Tree Fridays" tomorrow.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: