Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday

It's time for Post It Note Tuesday - Hosted by SupahMommy.

Click on the yellow stickie above to join the party!



















43 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

singedwingangel said...

roflmbo @ the last one.. ahh kids and being sick, mine would probably call me too if we had any kind of decent reception in this holler lol...

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Angel - It was the only comfort I could offer after that story.

Eternally Distracted said...

Dear Mum and Bro,
Encourage the book please...
Pretty please,
ED

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Eternally Distracted - Thanks. I think I have done enough psychological damage to the blogging community with that one post, to last a lifetime.

Emma said...

Haha.. I love that Charlie Bit my finger video!! :)

Amy said...

Who wigged over the poo story???
I think it's your best post to date!!!

I told my husband about it last night and we were in hysterics imagining what we would do if Jackers brought home a kid like that.

And the jail sentence???? Ahhh, icing on the cake!

Erin said...

Were people really freaked after the poop saga? So strange! They need to get over it. There's lots of poop talk in the Blogosphere!

And can't believe your kiddo called you when you were in the house. LOL!

tori said...

my son told me the other day that he wished we would have named Ace "Charlie" just so he could yell at him in a British accent "Charlie! that really hurt!" "Charlie bit my finger!"

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Emma - So does my daughter. So much so that she has remade her own version of it and she quotes it all over the house. I guess it's beter than Family Guy.

Amy - There was just sort of a collective jaw drop and I got the impression that I went too far with it. Not that I stretched it, there was absolutely NO exaggeration in that story. Scary, huh? I hope for your sake, all of Jacker's friends know proper bathroom protocol.


Erin - Not freaked, but I think that was a lot of poop to include in one post. Maybe I should have done a part one and part two.

Tori - Oh god. Poor Brownie is going to have to get her name legally changed. I used to have a dog named Ace when I was a kid. We found him at an airport. He was a great dog.

Jen Chandler said...

I think my lack of time in the blogsphere has caused me to miss the poo story. Oh dear. A hunting I shall go!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Stopping by from SITS! Great post-its.

Sara said...

I'm personally offended that anyone did not LOVE that story about the flushed undies.

I thought that was one of the best stories I'd ever heard.

If you have any more, dear God, don't hold back!

Tracie said...

I wasn't wigged out. It was hilarious! I just didn't know what to say about it.

linlah said...

Poo, poo to the poo wiggers.

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

I am poo-simpatico, as you know.
It's on my business card.

Kate@And Then I Was a Mom said...

Oh, pshaw. Without poop stories, and maybe reality television, life would become too boring to, you know, live.

Existential Waitress said...

I love discussion of poop (as long as it someone else's and not my kids) b/c my kids have traumatized me and hearing someone else talk about it is like therapy at this point.

WhisperingWriter said...

Haha at calling you from his cell.

These cracked me up.

Stopping by from SITS!

MiMi said...

What?! People were wigged about the poo story? NO way. They better not read my blog then, cuz it's all about boogers, barf and crap.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Jen - yes, even a day away could make you miss the poo.

JDaniel4smom - Thanks for checking in. You must be wondering what all the poo talk is.
If you're curious, go back a post (but not right after eating).

Sara - Maybe I have misrepresented this. . .nobody was hostile, but lots of people were
kind of stunned. I just wanted to be sure that I wasn't overly graphic or offensive.
I am not very poo-sensistive, so I wanted to make sure that my poo-meter was in check.

Tracie - I didn't think you were wigged. I suspect it is pretty hard to shock you.

LPR - I am a member of the poo-of-the-month club myself.

Kate - You've got that right. Doodie makes the world go 'round.

Existential Waitress -Well, if I can ever be of service in the future, in the arena of
poop therapy, just give me a shout. It's great to be of service.


Whispering Writer - Thank you for stopping in. You missed the poo post by a day.
Maybe that's a good thing. . .

MiMi - That obviously is just fine with me!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Linlah - Poo Poo indeed!

Insanitykim said...

Hahahhah! Ahem...do you???

Oh man ANOTHER book? I know you probably think I am blowing smoke up your nose but seriously, write those books, and I will read them, poop and all. And I don't read. So that is saying a lot man.

Nancy@ifevolutionworks.com said...

The calling and texting from another room in the same house always makes me laugh. Sometimes I like to torture them and not answer :)

blueviolet said...

I think a book about Randy could be a best seller!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Kim - Nah, I'm not smuggling sausages. Randy is a book's worth for real.

Nancy - So lazy.

Blue Violet - Some day. . .

Masala Chica said...

Ok - that last post made me spit the wine I'm not supposed to be drinking all over my keyboard. Never hold back lady - love you for all your openness - I don't care who you wig out!
Kiran

Arizona Mamma said...

Ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Love the last one. Oh, and the British accent at 3am. yeah, that's a bit strange.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Kiran - Thanks, but don't encourage me... I have so many stories about poop. I'm like a poop magnet.

AZ Mamma - We had to take her pc away at bedtime so that she wouldn;t ne all over youtube at 3am.

Conquer The Monkey said...

for anyone who wigged over your poo story, need I remind the group EVERYBODY POOPS! I thought it was the most craptasticly amazing story ever :) and thanks be to god you did not announce, nor show photo of a weiner that you may or may not have, LOL
you are one funny mama.
xo

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Cameron - Thanks. I just understand that poop is not for everyone.

And I'm saving the weiner for a future post. But let me just say this - "It's real and it's fabulous." (Just kidding)

Lin said...

I love post-it day! But, I have to admit--I didn't read the poo story.

Allyson said...

I hate to admit...I would be less wigged if you told me you had a weiner as opposed to a boy exploding via anal canal all over your bathroom. But it would be close.

I would love to get all judgmental on your son for calling for cough drops, but I email my husband on Saturday mornings to have me bring coffee. If you have someone who'll do it... ;D
Technology was meant to be used to its fullest extent.

And there's a British re-make of "Charlie Bit My Finger"?? It sucked the first time around. In English. That family needs a hobby. Or a blog.

Susan Fobes said...

I know the "Charlie bit my finger video!" My kids think it's hysterical...
I am behind on posts and reads, so now I'm off to see about the poo story.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lin - Don't worry. It was a "shitty" story.

Allyson - My daughter does need another hobby outside of making you tube videos. ;)


Susan - Kids think that's the best. It has like a billion views. I don't get it.

Lisa said...

Too funny! I love it!
have a great day!

Aunt Juicebox said...

You have a weiner?

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lisa - Thanks!

Aunt Juicebox - No. But if I did, I would be big swingin, large and in charge. (I always wanted to know what it felt like to brag about my manhood. It's fun. Now I know why men do it.)

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

NO WAY was someone wigged out - i loved that story

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

SFTC - You know a good poo story when you hear one!

Chief said...

why do I always love the poo postits the most?

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

chief - You know what's best . . .

miss jo said...

Are you kidding ? My husband almost rolled off the couch laughing when I told your story about when the shit really hit @ your house....The story certainly lived up to the title of your blog !

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: