Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday


It's time once again for Post It Note Tuesdays, hosted by Supah Mommy. Go here to link up and get in on the fun.

----------------------------------------









28 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

blueviolet said...

There is NO WAY I wouldn't laugh to your son's songs! LOL

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Blue Violet - Yeah. I don't fare well in this area.

singedwingangel said...

roflmbo @ son's substitutions. I would crack up and trying to tell them that is not appropriate while not cracking up is of utmost importance..

Sara said...

Are you kidding? I still giggle when my teachers talk about "probing" with clients. Nobody else, by the way, thinks this is funny.

wines constantly said...

My 29-yr-old hubs still sings the "scrotum song" he learned in boy scouts. Apparently male genitals always make good song material. Too funny!

MiMi said...

So I wanna hear the genital song...

foxy said...

Being a grownup sucks. I say laugh at the replaced lyrics and screw being a grownup.

Arizona Mamma said...

I already find it impossibe to not laugh at some of my kids' antics. Impossible.

Aunt Juicebox said...

My husband always replaces words to songs with his own lyrics. It must be a guy thing, because I'm no good at it.

Kimberly said...

Hmmmm! I think it is funny when my kids don't know the words, and make up stuff. It is always great!

linlah said...

Your use of the word heinous alyways makes my day.

Existential Waitress said...

LOL Tom Sizemore. Poor guy just can't get it together...

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

speaking of tom sizemore, are you watching celeb rehab? it is WONDERFUL

Susan Fobes said...

I am so glad I don't have teenagers yet!

Jen Chandler said...

Yeah, I'm forever laughing at things my nieces and nephews say. That's why I'm an aunt. I can get away with it :)

Sorry about work. Bleck. I understand. I hope things get better soon and you're able to run away to Atlantic City!

Jen

Insanitykim said...

Do you have too many fingers...

Do you have too, do you have too many fingerrrrrs????

Oh, the Cranberries botched in hilarity. Gotta love people who can't figure out lyrics, and don't try to.

steenky bee said...

Um...I sort of sing like your son does. Just an awkward confession here. Wow, I thought I was the only one who did that. Well, I'd like to run through my *set list* with him.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Angel - I can't keep a straight face most of the time.

Sara - I'd be right there with you.

Wines Constantly - I need to know the words to the scrotum song!

MiMi - Basically take any song and replace all the words with the word penis, sung to the tune of the song in question.

AZ Mama - Wait, it gets worse as their behavior gets more inappropriate.

Aunt Juicebox - I am a master of parody and I do not have a penis. . .that I know of.
Kimberly - It's great as long as you aren't in church or a restaurant or a museum.

Linlah - Now I am going to heinous use it heinous all the heinous time.

Existential Waitress - Trainwreck that you can't look away from.

SFTC -You know it sista!

Susan - your day is coming. Plus, you have to teach them all day. Ay yi yi!

Jen - You read my shallow and gambling addicted mind!

Insanity Kim - That made me laugh out loud. I will never hear that song the same again.

Steenky - If you can harmonize, we have inappropriate material for days.

Tracie said...

I was always told to sing watermelon when I didn't know the words. Your son's way is much more entertaining.

KK said...

I hope your work slows down soon!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Tracie - next time try pen1s, pen1s,pen1s pen1s. It works for him.

KK - Me too!

Erin said...

Cracking up at your son's substitution of words....when I was younger my friend told me to always mouth the word, "watermelon," so that is what I always did...

Denise said...

Too funny!

Stopping by from SITS to say HI! I have made a promise to myself to visit and comment on all blogs posted to spread the love!

Amy said...

Hee Hee...male genitals! Clever!

Adoption of Jane said...

Is your Son one of my Son's Friends? Why do they all do this... ew!

Allyson said...

Dear DG @Diary of a Mad Bathroom,
Don't worry about stopping by, I haven't been over lately either. Work does suck. But sometimes it's all that will pay the bills. Unless you score that sweet gig on the corner, selling your ass to Tom Sizemore. Until then...

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Erin - You and Tracie said watermelon was your go-to word for a missing lyric. I never heard that. I hever heard about using pen1s eithter though.

Denise - Thanks for stopping by. You have a big task ahead of you.

Amy - That's what he thinks anyway.

Adoption of Jane - Could be. He seems to manage to find lots of like minded friends.

Allyson - Crackwhore for Sizemore VS. Work. I dunno, it's kinda like a Sophie's choice.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: