Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday

It's time once again for Post It Note Tuesdays, hosted by Supah Mommy. Go here to link up and get in on the fun.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





36 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Eternally Distracted said...

I think that is enough information to make the kids remember the dog!!

singedwingangel said...

Ok love the words, are those anything like my version of cussing filth flarn filth flarn?? LMbo I think I would be letting the dog out, just sayin.. I hearya on the feet and the pants but shhh I won't tellifyou won't lol

Alyssa said...

Thanks for my morning chuckle...I'm smiling BEFORE coffee!!!

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the morning humor.

I threatened my kids with the same thing! FUNNY!

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded said...

Flibbertigibet! Awesome word, looking forward to it! I had to give up callouses because my husband has a foot thing, but pants.. Who needs'em?

Arizona Mamma said...

I live in flip flops and my feet aren't any better than yours it seems.

As always, these gave me a good laugh.

VandyJ said...

I hate it when my heels catch in the carpet cause of the caluses on them. And I only wear pants cause it's too cold to go with out.

foxy said...

The last two notes from Me to Me where effin hilarious. Seriously laughing my butt off over here - so thanks for that.

Existential Waitress said...

The callous comment completely solidified my decision to make an appointment for professional invervention on my feet. thank you. they're bad. REAL bad. Dialing right now...

Marla said...

I may be borrowing your doggie post it and stapling it to some foreheads in this house.

Amy said...

LOL! Loving the internal conflict over pants/shoe wearing! I say yes to the shoes, no to the pants!

Now, that's a kerfuffle look;)

MiMi said...

Do you have warts on your barefeet too??? :)

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Eternally Distracted - Never underestimate the laziness of teens.

Angel - There is something sublimely comfy about not wearing pants, Or at least wearing
PJ pants at a maximum.

Alyssa - Smiling before coffee? Really? I thought that was biologcally impossible.


Kimberly - Did you have to make good on the threat? I think they are fairly hollow words
(which kids can detect at 100 paces).

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded - I don't like anyone touching my feet, so I give myself
pedicures. But only in the summer. From Oct-May they are pretty scary.


AZ Mamma - You live in a warm climate, so it is understandable that you would be in flip flops
all the time. For me it's just that the shoes come off immediately upon entering the house and
don't return until next departure out of the house.

VandyJ - I am happy to know that there are other pantsless firewalkers out there.

Foxy - My pleasure.

Existential Waitress - I'd love a pedicure, but I am weird about people touching my feet.


Marla - It is a hollow threat, but let me know if you have any luck with it.

Amy - What a woman does in the sanctity of her home is her business, right?

MiMi - Not yet, but it's early in the year. Give me time.

Lin said...

Dirigible is a good word too. Or Dromedary. You don't see those many places anymore.

I heart post-it Tuesdays!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lin - I am adding those to my list. I like those words.

steenky bee said...

We might have twinner feet. Mama needs a pedicure something fierce.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Steenky - Pedicure is a kind word for the kind of sandblasting, 20 grit, dynamite and a torch that my feet need. E tu?

KK said...

LOL

Lindsey said...

Oh, that's toooooo funny. I needed a morning laugh!!!! I have the same kind of feet and I won't listen to myself either!!!
Lindsey Petersen
http://5kidswdisabilities.wordpress.com

Sara said...

Kerfuffle, indeed! I can't believe I've neglected this word so badly.

I love that you have arguments with yourself. I do the same thing, and they usually end badly and with someone calling someone else a whore.

Aunt Juicebox said...

My daughter is driving me crazy with ignoring her poor cat. I go in the room where her food and water is kept and both bowls will be empty. I think I might start putting them in her bed as a reminder. Good idea!

btw, loved your unhappy crappers comment! Blogger has been refusing to send me comment notices so I can't respond to them. Grrrrr!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lindsy - Happy to be of service.

Sara - I know. I totally need to cause a kerfuffle and use the word to talk about the kerfuffle I caused.

Aunt Juicebox - Blogger has random issues like that all the time. Why can't they get their shit together. They are only powered by google. Can't they get the braintrust to figure out why followers disappear and reappear at random?

Yankee Girl said...

My husband always laughs at me because I hate shoes and clothes. I usually walk around the house in nothing but underwear and a tank top. Summer is my favorite season because I can wear flip-flops with as little clothing as possible.

linlah said...

I wear shoes but no pants it's very liberating.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Yankee Girl - It's just more comfy.

Linlah - I like how you roll.

Conquer The Monkey said...

I love the hair cut comment. but damn it feels good to get rid of the scraggle squirrel look! just did that myself!
xoxo
Cameron

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Cameron - Yeah, it was first step in starting to baby my hair. I have cut it, put in a nice color glaze (spiced cognac, mmmmm) and started deep conditioning treatments. I can't let it get squirrelly again.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Dear Mr. Unpronouncable,

Kanji spam is my favorite kind of spam. Redolent with succulent umami flavors and a spicy wasabi kick. Or as you would say - 永遠不要躊躇伸出你的手

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

srsly my feet are like Sasquatch callous level at this point

Michele said...

OMG!!! I love this post.
How did I miss this one in my travels??

Anyhoo...
crackin' me up again, Darlin'
I heart you ♥

Insanitykim said...

Hahahaha! I love your post-its.

Man, my laughter is so stale. I have been gone for three days, basically scraping callouses off my feet. Small world.

steenky bee said...

My twitter spammed people too. I was notified by TheTwitCleaner - a filter I have on my twitter account. You can look that service up online and it will assess your account for you. I was about to take it off, but it notified me of my spam. A lot of people have been hacked. You'll need to change your password on twitter.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

SFTC - Should we book a sand blasting for 2?

Michele - Thanks. Heart you back.

Insanity Kim - Thanks. Good luck with your foot scraping. I need to set aside a week.

Steenky - At least I was hacked in good company.

Allyson said...

Your post-it note Tuesday is by FAR my most favorite one. And I definitely have times when I would like to write a post-it to my mom to mind her own f-ing business. I'm not sure it would do much good, but it would sure make me feel better. Also? Why are boys so enthralled by their testicles? I never talked about my boobs as much as the boys talk about their balls. How mystifying.

miss jo said...

Having no brothers and rarely around teen-age boys, I've never heard teen-age testicle talk. Fascinating.....Maybe your spammer is sending you an urgent message in this regard....or just has a scraggly pony tail too. :)

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: