Sunday, February 28, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday


Welcome to Post It Note Tuesday, hosted by Supah Mommy. Go here to get in on the fun.












30 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Adoption of Jane said...

A goat for your Village?? Was it one of my Brothers? LOL!

Alyssa said...

I love the way you use Facebook. That's the best!

hokgardner said...

THat last once made me snort coffee out my nose!

B-Dub said...

Texas Hold'em huh? Yeah, good thing you LET him win!

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

i also hate facebook. HATE IT.

VandyJ said...

Enjoy your new dishwasher. Ours has to stop working entirely for me to get a new one.

peewee said...

HAHA!! LOVE the principal one!

Every year my job has a huge all company employee party. They advertise it as a PAR-TAY with a huge open bar etc. I work for a GYM. Really? you guys want me to get smash-faced-drunk in front of Corporate??

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

Congrats on the new goat.
You accepted it, right?

The Black Kitteh said...

I just don't get Facebook. It is difficult. It is awkward. It must hate Macs!

MiMi said...

A goat, huh? Sweet.
I hate FB too.
I drool over the thought of a new dishwasher.

Sara said...

A goat? Wow, they must've liked you a lot.

The most I got offered was a mutated chicken with wonky breasts.

A Mother's Thoughts said...

Haha cute, I hate finding shit on my glasses!!

Lynn

Kat said...

I hate the IRS, too! They suck! I have something for you over at my site...go check it out!

http://2010-year-of-miracles.blogspot.com

Lin said...

I'm strictly a lurker on FB because I hate the insipid things folks post as their status. Like you, I enjoy spying on the kids. Mine know I'm on there and my daughter calls me a "creeper", but it doesn't stop me. I have no life, I might as well live theirs.

I do so enjoy post-it note Tuesday. You are very creative with your post-its.

blueviolet said...

An offer of a goat? LOL Facebook is a tattler and I love it for that! hehe

The Blue Zoo said...

I used to love Facebook. But I am about sick and tired of all their lame changes!

Kate@And Then I Was a Mom said...

If you could only instead play Texas Hold 'Em with the IRS and feed the assistant principal the blondies...sigh. The awards that could be reaped.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Adoption of Jane - It's possible. He said his name was Cheif Motumbo and he also told me that
I had won 3 Million dollars in the Nigerian lottery. All I had to do for goat and cash
was provide a bank account number and my SSN. Seemed reasonable. I'll let you know when the goat
gets here.

Alyssa - It's key for the parent of any teenager and a little bit disturbing. The things they
talk about would curl your hair.It's not for the faint of heart.

HOKGardener - As long as you did not require medical treatment, I am happy that I made you snarf.

B- Dub - Not so loud. I wanted him to think he had the skillz.

sftc - Facebook bites the weenie.

Vandy J - Thanks. I haven't ordered it yet. I was just tormenting the current one that I have and
putting it on notice.

Pee Wee - I'm with you. Booze and work are an unholy union. I keep mine separate.

LPR - Natch. Something has to eat all the crabgrass.

Black Kitteh - I think facebook needs to take a ride in your kitty litter.

MiMi - My DW is such an unrepentant piece of animal dung. It needs to go.

Sara - Wonky breasted chicken is the most nutritious, but it's hell finding it a bra.

A Mother's Thoughts - It's gross. This DW has been crap since we moved in 7 years ago. Time to go.

Kat - oooh, prezzies? Love it.

Lin - We can be creepers together. At least we know what our kids are up to.

Blue Violet - I know. It's the best thing since having an inside man.

Blue ZOo - I agree. I can't keep up and it's just not intuitive to use.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Kate - I like the way you think. Want to be my manager?

Susan Fobes said...

Man, a card game with the big cheese? Did you let him win? LOL!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Susan Fobes - A lady never tells.

Arizona Mamma said...

Our dishwasher crapped out ages ago, and now I have an additional job. No sign of a new one in my near future.

steenky bee said...

I had the same twitter spam thing happenn to me. I picked up 8 followers that same day. Coincidence? I think not.

Jen Chandler said...

lol, a goat for the village. Not bad...

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

AZ Mamma - Nobody wants me washing dishes. I do a worse job than the broken DW. Not one of my gifts, I'm afraid.

Steenky - No goat offers?

Jen - I know, I should twitter spam more often. Eventually, someone will offer up a car.

Tracie said...

My Twitter account was hacked twice. Finally I just gave up and I'm not on there anymore. *sad face*

My son is asking to get a FB account. The funny thing is that I don't want him snooping around in my stuff.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Tracie - I wish you were on Twitter. You would probably appreciate my spam.

Colleen said...

Hilarious. I'm glad I stopped by (I'm always seeing your comments on other blogs I read, like Speaking from the Crib).

1) I now want a plate of blondies. And a ham. And probably a cholesteral check.

2.) I wish I could say that to our dishwasher, but MacGyver is convinced he can find a way to "trick" it into doing it's job properly.

3.) Does you village need a new goat? It might be worth looking in to . . .

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Colleen - My village would run me out of town with pitchforks and torches if I got a goat.

Thanks for coming over from SFTC. Kelly is a hoot!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: