Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oh My Gawd, it's Sow Gawjis!


Do you have a strange fascination with Long Island accents? Ever wonder if Alyssa Milano or Drew Barrymore did the more authentic Long Island Lolita accents in their respective Joey Buttafuco movies? Well wonder no longer, because I am set to open my big mouth over at Kelly from Speaking From the Crib's radio show tomorrow night.




God bless this kind woman, in that she is willing to put my bridge and tunnel , gum snappin sass on the airwaves. Hopefully I won't be too burnt out from work to string a comprehensible sentence together. If I sputter random syllables and sentence fragments, then you'll know that it was a particularly bad day.

Listening is easy -




- You can listen live at 8:00 PM EST on Blogtalk Radio. The fun of this is that you can call in and we can yak, kibitz, whatever. And I promise not to talk to you from the toilet.






Call in #: (347) 539-5407



- You can also listen to the podcast at the same address above, any time after it airs, as all shows are recorded.



It would be great to talk to y'all, so if you're available to call in, please give me a shout, just not from the bathroom (you know how I feel about that).












24 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Arizona Mamma said...

More than likely I will have to listen to a pod cast after the fact. I will be huffing at the gym while you are on. You'll be great!

blueviolet said...

That is the coolest!!! I'm gonna have to check it out afterward!

Eternally Distracted said...

This sounds FAB

Alyssa said...

Oh my gawd!!! Waiting to hear you...and I don't care if it is from the toilet...You go, girl!

Linda Medrano said...

Too cool! I'm going to try and listen in!

linlah said...

Can't wait to hear the gum popping.

3LittleMonkeys said...

Very cool. If I can, I'll listen in...from the toilet of course ;)

The Orange Kitteh said...

OMG!!! Hope you have a fantastic broadcast!!! Sounds like it will be a blast!!

Existential Waitress said...

YAY! can't wait to listen! :)

Kate@And Then I Was a Mom said...

Good luck--I'll be listening at some point. Just for me, say "better" a lot.

Anonymous said...

Loved you on BlogRadio. Some Brit Bitch recording thanked me for calling then hung up on me every five minutes. Ughhh --- I will catch the full show on the Pod Case.
Fond Regards,
Connie L.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Amanda P. says he loves you too!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Anonymous - Thanks. We got a little naughty. Hope it wasn't too saucy.

Anonymous said...

Amanda P. says he loves you too!

Anonymous said...

Saucy? Nah !

Love, Connie & Amanda Playwith

The Rambler said...

On my way to check it out :)

But first, gotta use the bathroom...cause you know. :)

T!nK said...

you were fabulous!!!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Tink - Thanks! We were SO hoping you'd call in.

Amy said...

I preferred Allysa Millano's portrayl of the young Amy Fisher!

How crazy was that whole ordeal????

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Amy - it cast a very tacky shadow on the greater Long Island area.

The Only Girl said...

I'm just getting around to listening now. Damn pesky job and kids get in the way of all my fun. Loved your accent though!

Amy said...

At least you didn't have crazy Britney Spears living out her breakdown in front of the paparazzi! Poor Louisiana will never recover from that hot mess being birthed here!

miss jo said...

Great show. A new career ?....Hope to catch you live next time!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: