Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday

It's time for Post It Note Tuesday, hosted by Supah Mommy. Go here to link up and get in on the fun:


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




















31 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

MiMi said...

Ooooh, I can't wait to hear about your trip!!

Roshni Mitra Chintalapati said...

'Ass end of a garbage truck' sounds so cool!!

Conquer The Monkey said...

oh my, brownie sounds a lil stinky at the moment!!!

Sara said...

Oh deaf family members...

We can't stand to talk TO you, but it sure is fun to talk ABOUT you.

B-Dub said...

Poor Brownie! Time for a trip to the groomers. Just chalk it up to spring cleaning- it'll be okay.

Lin said...

What????

Sorry, couldn't resist. My mom just keeps telling me the same stories over and over again. I'm not sure which is worse?

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

MiMi - I am gathering my thoughts . . .

Roshni - It's more stinky than cool.

Cameron - She smells like a garbage scow.

Sara - I talked to her plenty. I basically repeated everything I said to her, the entire weekend, including repeated pleas for a hearing check.


BDub - She needs decontamination.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lin - If you knew how loud I am in normal voice, I basically had to scream each repeat.

linlah said...

There's nothing better than hard of hearing parents on a raod trip.

Alyssa said...

"ass end of a garbage truck"--now that's an image that I won't be able to shake! I can smell it now.

KK said...

Love those post its!

ShellyInOz said...

Being from Oz, am wondering what Water Club is, but am very intrigued as to why you would want to sleep with it!

Have a great day!

Shelly from Tropical Mum

Arizona Mamma said...

Rest stops are always filled with strange ones. Though, lately I couldn't be so sure seeing as how all of them are closing in our state. Budget cuts and all.

Allyson said...

Water club? I'm going to need a complete description WITH pictures because it's been a LONG time since I've slept with something AND enjoyed it. And what's the glory of indoor cats? Not smelling the ass end of a garbage can in my living room. What's the downside? Christmas tree puke. All of life is a trade-off...

Marla said...

Too funny!

Jen Chandler said...

LOVE the rest stop question!! Being from the south, you'd be surprised how many times I've wondered the same thing just driving past a WalMart!!

Thanks for the comment yesterday by the way! I appreciate the encouragement!

Jen

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

I have asked myself the rest stop question before, then realize that I am there too making me one of The Rest Stop People. I avoid rest stops now. Too much introspection and life reevaluation. (I will however break for a Stuckey's.)

Kearsie said...

I came.

I read.

I stole your button.

And I clicked the follow button.

Because I do, indeed, read in the bathroom.

The Orange Kitteh said...

LOL! Love your post-its!!! Especially the one about the nuclear reactor...seriously...where DO those people come from?!?

Linda Medrano said...

I think the people at the rest stops all look like serial killers, even the kids.

If you sleep with a whole water club, is that a good thing? I'm just asking...

Brownie might like the way he smells.

Menopausal New Mom said...

These notes made me laugh. My mother is exactly the same way, constantly telling me to speak up and repeat myself and too stubborn to get her ears checked. And I hope that Brownis is a dog and not a pet name for one of your kids Lol!

Amy said...

Jules Winnfield???

Help a sista out on that one.

Salt said...

Oh jeez. Brownie sounds just like my family's dog. Bonnie has had about 4 baths the past week.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Linlah - I said everything a minimum of 2X. Sometimes 3.

Alyssa - Perhaps too graphic???

KK - Thank you mam.

Shelly - It's a fabulous hotel with soft,comfy beds, lovely bathrooms and a gorgeous view of the water in Atlantic City, NJ. Here's a link if you'd like to see a pic - http://www.thewaterclubhotel.com/hotel/guest_rooms_and_suites.cfm

AZ Mama - Maybe all the experiments have been completed in your state. They are still in full swing in NJ.

Allyson - Hmmm, I thought the Christmas joy of a cat was when they swallow tinsel and get a poo nugget that swings from their butt all day.

Marla - Thanks.

Jen - Walmarts down south are a whole other Oprah!

LPR - Rest stops are an unfortunate fact of life. They just seem to be a human petrie dish of experimentation with breeding to closely within one's own bloodline.

Kearsie - Glad to have you here. Set a spell. Get comfy.

Orange Kitteh - Thanks. I think my only opportunity to feel sorta "normal" is by visiting NJ rest stops.

Linda - Yup. It's very good to sleep with the Water Club.

Menopausal New Mom - My mom is so young looking, thinking, acting in so many ways. This "what?" thing does not suit her.

Amy - Remember, Jules from Pulp Fiction had a whole menacing speech to Brett around saying "what"?

Salt - When the weather starts to warm up, she just wants to be outside barking at squirrels and birds and in her exploits, if she finds a dead thing, she can't resist.

CalgaryDaddy said...

I love the chain smoker one! Reminds of a bingo lady!

Shane
www.calgarydaddy.com

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Calgary Daddy - She would have been equally well placed in a Bingo Hall.

Alyssa said...

I need you to know...your comment cracked me up! Thanks for making my night!!!

ShellyInOz said...

I really enjoy reading your stuff. Stop by for a little bling for your blog.

Shelly at Tropical Mum

Erin said...

Sometimes I think I have a hearing problem, too!

I find myself asking, "What?" a little too often. lol!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Alyssa - Thanks!

Shelly - Thanks for the bling. I have added it to my sidebar.

Erin - Check that hearing before your children need to make decisions about elder care. Just sayin, better safe than sorry.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: