Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday

Welcome to Post It Note Tuesday, hosted by Supah Mommy. Please go here if you would like to link up and join in on the fun:




____________________________________________________________________________






31 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Kimberly said...

Too cute! Your post it's are always amusing. I am still laughing at one of your posts the other day. Talking on the phone in the bathroom.

Lee the Hot Flash Queen said...

Don't you love when their mad faces get caught in a pic. It's such a nice I told you so moment.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Kimberly - Don't you know it happened AGAIN? Right after that post. These women need a wakeup call.

Lee - he looks demented. We made the guy take 4 pictures and the kid wouldn't make a normal, relaxed face. I plan on showing all his friends.

VandyJ said...

My cat goes after the dog and licks and nuzzles his ears. I keep telling her that giving that kid of attention to the dog just reeks of desperation but she won't listen.

MiMi said...

I still need to go listen to your podcast! ;)

Amy said...

OMG! That podcast was freaking hilarious!!!
I think Kelly should change the format to be "The Kelly & DG Varity Show!"

Seriously, you ladies are hysterical!

Awwww, your pets nuzzle! That's sweet:)

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Vandy J - Maybe this is more common than I thought. It is so strange to watch.


MiMi - It was a whole lot of fun.

Amy - You are too kind girl! It was so much fun to do. Kelly makes it very easy and comfortable.

Roshni Mitra Chintalapati said...

looks like I definitely need to listen to this podcast!!

singedwingangel said...

hey hey easy on the mixed breed nuzzling. My cat thinks he is a dog and my dog thinks he is a cat at times. They nuzzle and love nad the dog gives the cat a bath. Down side hairballs from a dog bleecch lol...

Linda Medrano said...

This is hysterical! Love it!

linlah said...

I enjoyed listening live yesterday but burned by dinner in the process...it was worth it.

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

I'm with SingedWing, I love cat/dog spooning.

(My first two marriages, explained.)

Anonymous said...

Who are these crazy people advocating the mixing of feline and canine breeds? We need to keep the races pure!

Best Regards,
David Marma Duke

ps I will NOT start using sayings like, "Wow, its raining cags and dots!"

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Roshni - I hope you like giggling. That's a lot of what you'll hear.

Linda - Thanks.

Linlah - I hope I smacked my gum loud enough for you!

LPR - I should publish pictures. I think there's a market for that. ;)

Kate@And Then I Was a Mom said...

Well, if you can't get the dog and cat to stop nuzzling, maybe you can make a mint a la icanhazcheezburger.com or whatever. You know those cah-razy cat people like nothing better than a good, unnatural pet cuddle.

Arizona Mamma said...

Dog and cat nuzzling...totally not the way nature intended. Just put bacon around the cat's neck.

hurstburst said...

I beg to differ - the only one cackling was me. You were awesome!

Conquer The Monkey said...

I will need to pull up the archived podcast you did w/ Kelly when I get back in a couple weeks!!! Dying to hear it, bet you both had a ball!!!!!

Lin said...

What is with those two??? That is just weird. Sweet, but weird.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Kate - Show me the money.

Arizona Mama - They nuzzle every morning. It makes me gag on my cheerios.

Hurstburst - You are too kind, but I cackled and I enjoyed it. You ladies are great, generous hostesses.

Cameron - Have a great time!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lin - I wish I knew. It's unnatural.

KK said...

I'm just really bothered by all this work. If only I didn't need money for the rest of my life!

Sara said...

Your dog and cat love each other?

Perhaps you need to show them some Looney Tunes cartoons to give them an idea of what they should be doing.

Alyssa said...

Just want you to know I mentioned you in my post today...I find your comments funny! Hope others do, too.

Allyson said...

Bwahahahaha....you should ALWAYS consider your passport photo before striking that pose. Same with your driver's license. I wish someone would have told 16-year old Allyson that. Instead, they left to my own devices. Isn't that a form of child abuse.

Also? I have 2 female cats who chase each other all over the house and then lick each other's butts. That really grosses me out. Especially when they try to lick me. BLEH. I can have lesbian cats...I canNOT have lesbian cats with poo on their tongues.

Jen Chandler said...

These are always a hilarious treat!!! Love them all. And I think it must be mandatory for Passport pictures to suck. Both of mine have...

Happy St. Paddy's Day!
Jen

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

ok so REALLY, how many times have you listened? me? like 10. this was one of the BEST podcasts ever, thanks to you! you are DEFINITELY making an appearance in season 2!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

KK- for sure. Anyone know where I can get a job as an heiress?

Sara - every important lesson that I have learned in life, came from Looney Tunes.

Alyssa - Thank you! I really appreciate that.

Allyson - Poo tounged cats are a major no-no.

Jen - The picture defies description. The guy took it 4 times and this was the best of the 4 and he still looks like a mental hospital escapee.

SFTC - I ran through it a coupla three times. It was so much fun. I will spend my time until season 2 sharpening my LI accent.

Alyssa said...

Stop by...there's a contest and I'd love you in it...naturally!

Tracie said...

My family is cursed with looking mad in photos. My passport picture looks worse than a mug shot.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: