Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday

Welcome to Post It Note Tuesday, hosted by Supah Mommy. Go here to link up and get in on the fun:











- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



















30 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Wendi said...

NEVER quote Godfather III. Oh, dear Lord. The humanity.

(Love these every week.)

Allyson said...

DW...what?? I'm intrigued by wobbly bits but am confused by who it is. But give me an hour. I'm only on the first cup of coffee. It's all good after the 3rd. I feel the same way about the rain. The most redeeming part is I get to wear my kick ass skull n' roses rubber cowboy boots. Besides that, it can bite me.

foxy said...

These always make me laugh a bunch. Just so you know. Love the GIII quote!

The Orange Kitteh said...

Loved the Laundry post it! It is a vicious cycle, isn't it?!?!?! yeah, DWTS...wow...total gag fest...seriously.

The Black Kitteh said...

Watched the last 5 minutes of DWTS because I didn't want to miss the beginning of Castle..... Anywhoooo, lucky me I got to see Pamela's stanky bottom. WTH? Adam Lambert, fully clothed, kisses another man and the world nearly comes to an end, but Pam's entire bottom is exposed following a stripper's versions of the cha cha cha and all is well on family television? Didn't mean to rant.... but it was just too long for a post-it.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Wendi - I know. I feel dirty.

Allyson - We're talking Dancing with the stars. It's a suck fest.

Foxy - Don't encourage me or I'll act out Sophia Coppola's entire death scene.

Orange Kitteh - It never ends. It's one step forward, two back.

Black Kitteh - Ewww. Just eww.

Linda Medrano said...

Pamela Who? And why was her bottom out? Damn, I hate missing stuff! But, I do it all the time!

Alyssa said...

"Dear Rain Cloud: Add me to the list!"

MiMi said...

I have still never watched DWTS...seems like a "Look at me!!!" type show.

linlah said...

I went to bed before the last two came on guess I didn't miss anything.

Amy said...

AHAHAHAHAH!! I assume you are speaking of Edyta's "barely there" ansemble last night on DWTS.

My husband actually blushed watching that. I'm pretty sure the network will get fined!

That show is awful...yet, I can't look away.

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded said...

I have to admit I've never seen the show, but it might be because I can't see the TV over the pile of laundry. I'm ditto with you all the way on the last one!

Erin said...

I've never watched DWTS, either. So we can have our own little club now--and this just proves I've been right not to watch. LOL re: wobbly bits!

Monique-aka-Surferwife23 said...

DWTS was that bad, huh? I have it sitting on my DVR waiting. I consider myself forewarned.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Linda - I would say that you weren't missing much.

Alyssa - Clearly not listening to us. . .


MiMi - It is that indeed.

Linlah - Better to have gotten the sleep.

Amy - It definitely has a trainwreck quality.

MomofthePerpetuallyGrounded - I actually like laundry better than DWTS.

Erin - It is full of wobbly bits, from what I can tell.

Monique - Not my favorite.

Lin said...

I love post-it note day AND Anthony Bourdain!! Two of them together and I'm in hog heaven.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lin - Could he be any funnier? I swear it's one of the only shows on TV that makes me laugh out loud.

Helene said...

Ugh, I have the same problem with laundry. HATE it more than anything...well, not more than creamed corn but you get the idea.

I did watch DWTS this past Monday mainly because I needed a good laugh. Kate Gosselin didn't disappoint.

Sara said...

I love me some No Reservations. That man is the perfect balance of snarky and respectful.

I'm glad you didn't have to bitch slap your satellite during a storm. I fear that would've ended poorly for both of you.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Sara - That's exactly it. The secret formula to No Reservations is Snarky Comments/Reverence for World Cuisine = Damn fine entertainment.

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

and THAT is why i have cable. i hate the 2#$#%$##$ rain interruption

so stupid

Aunt Juicebox said...

We're supposed to be getting a deluge tonight. The ground here is already so saturated, I think my building may slide into the road.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

SFTC - the local cable conpany here is terrible. This is actually the lesser of 2 evils.

Aunt juicebox - We'll look for you on the news.

Kate@And Then I Was a Mom said...

Oh, Anthony Bourdain. One of the most entertaining people on television. Although...he was funnier when he used to get really drunk. And I think giving up smoking may have ruined him a teensy bit. Further proof that those health nuts out there will be THE END OF ALL OF US.

blueviolet said...

Yeah, I couldn't believe the wobbly bits comment! What the heck!

KK said...

LOL, yes, I'm skipping DWTS too.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Kate - Hells yes! The man is funny and he does love him some pork fat.

Blue Violet - Is he senile?

KK - Not missing anything.

Tropical Mum said...

Have no idea who Tony Bourdain is, but wish I did, he sounds interesting!

Thanks for stopping by today,

Shelly

Working Mommy said...

Oh DWTS...how I loathe thee ;)

WM

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: