Tuesday, March 2, 2010

We Interrupt This Regularly Scheuled Post-It Note Tuesday . . .



Breaking news!


The Funny Not Slutty Blog book has been published, and get this. . . it's free. Aside from that case of crabs you got in college, how many things can you say that about?


Just go here to download yourself a PDF copy. It is chock full of your favorite bloggers. And, in rare moment of lapsed judgement, they even let me contribute (bless their funny not slutty hearts).


Check it out. You'll surely see some familiar names and will likely discover some great new reads.


Do me a favor though, don't rat me out about the twitter spam. If they find out that I am actually slutty, I might get kicked out of the club.


You're a pal!

31 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

MiMi said...

Ooooh, I'm a sucker for commercial breaks. I'm totally going to get that book now!! :)

Arizona Mamma said...

I'll have to check it out for certain.

P.S. I tried to listen to the archive version of you on SFTC's blog radio thing, no dice. Couldn't get it to play. Will try again though.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Mimi- It's free! Woo hoo!


AZ Mama - I didn't go on yet. I am on the 15th at 8PM EST.

Existential Waitress said...

I'm absolutely checking this out!

Sara said...

I have no idea what this is.

It does sound better than The Clap...

Monique-aka-Surferwife23 said...

Well, isn't this intriguing?

Kimberly said...

I will have to check this out for sure!

Maven said...

So cool!

What a great way to promote bloggers!

You, of coursde, are one of my FAVES!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Existential Waitress - Please do!

Sara - That's the one guarantee I'll make - "It's better than the clap!". They could build an entire ad campaign around that slogan.

Monique - Check it out. You're sure to find some folks you know in there.

Kimberly - Thanks. Enjoy!

Maven - Thank you mam! Back atcha.

Jen Chandler said...

That's awesome. I just may have to check it ou! So glad it's all funny and not a all slutty :P

Thanks for the comments on my blog! I really appreciate them. It's good to be back! And I'll keep you guys posted on the progress of the book in a month!

Jen

Amy said...

Yeah, DG! You got published! Can't wait to check this out:)

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Jen - Despite my unwitting participation in twitter p0rn spam, no it's not actually slutty.

Amy - Thanks! I am pretty happy about it.

3LittleMonkeys said...

Very cool....will be checking it out!

foxy said...

SHUT IT! That is awesome! Off to go download...

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Three Little Monkeys - If nothing else, you can download it and take it into the bathroom with you. Now you REALLY CAN read in the bathroom!


Foxy - Yes mam. I appreciate you taking a peek.

Anonymous said...

I cant remember the last time slutty WASN'T funny? Have entered some sort of bizzaro world where Paris Hilton does not exist?

I'd much prefer the title, 'Flutty not Sunny' or 'Flunny not Sutty'.

I guess if it were titled, 'Slutty not Funny', you'd run the risk of being contacted by the counsel that Kate Hudson keeps on retainer.

Seriously, Diary, this blog book reeks of credibility because it posseses your brilliance!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Anonymous - The Kate Hudson line was genius. Spot on my friend, spot on.

Tracie said...

Ooooh! Can't wait to check it out. Congrats!

Allyson said...

Something tells me they may already know...
That's so freaking awesome and I will add it to my download list. Congrats on being famous and slutty at the same time. Not everyone can do it...although Paris Hilton pulls it off quite nicely. I look forward to the read.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Tracie = Thanks!

Allyson - Oh, I hope they don't know. I had been trying to keep that activity on the DL.

Erin said...

congrats on being featured! that's so fun---I will definitely have to check it out. Yay for you!

He Who Laughs Last said...

Congrats on your feature...can't wait to check it out.

Stopping by from SITS...

Lee the Hot Flash Queen said...

Since you admit you are a slut, why aren't you a member of comment crack whores?? HUH!!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Erin - Thank you Mam.

He Who Laughs Last - Thank you for coming over!

Lee - For the same reason that I am behind on my reads, follows and comments - I'm busy getting ready to watch your VLOG this weekend. Can't wait. I'll get to whorin very soon!

leigh said...

I always suspected that you were a slut.

Not really, I'm just jealous cause I want to be in that book.

Congrats! You're way cooler than me, slut!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Leigh - Thanks. I guess I can finally own my own whorishness.

Linda Medrano said...

I'm so glad you are in this! Congrats! I need to get my copy! Hooray!

blueviolet said...

Oooo, thank you!!!!!

Jacki said...

Everybody wants to be a slut these days!

Thanks for your contribution to the book and the promotion!

miss jo said...

What an awesome honor ! Congratulations. Uncle Ronnie and the whole fam should be honored to be in your company ! :)

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: