Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Fail

Hi bloggy readers. It is with great disappointment that I must inform you that I am experiencing a spell of writer's block. How, you may ask, is it possible for one with such untreated verbal diarrhea to have no words? Beats the crap outta me (If you're counting, that's poop reference number two. You're welcome).

So in lieu of words (Is this not the most wordy Wordless Wednesday you have ever read?), I am going to take a page out of Lin's book and go all Wordless Wednesday on ya. Of course, my Wordless Wednesday is the Wordless Wednesday of the the verbose, so I guess it sort of levels out and becomes a Word-ish Wednesday. OK, this is clearly a fail. I'll shut up now. Here's a picture:




"Why, oh why lord, can't she shut up? I'm trying to sleep."

32 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Amy said...

I'm with 'ya on the block! I got nothin'!
Quite discouraging really:(

Kate@And Then I Was a Mom said...

I like Word-ish. It shows both effort and restraint. BE PROUD.

Joy said...

What a sweet face!

I hear ya. I've been having that same feeling of writer's block and feel like I have nothing of interest at all to say.

Sara said...

That's beauty of dogs. I like to think they're pretty much amazed by everything we say.

They show this by scratching themselves and licking their own butts.

linlah said...

Yes but at least it's not an uncomfortable blockage.

MiMi said...

That is the cutest dog!
I did WW too...but I made the title of the post LOOOONG cuz I can't shut up!!

Monique-aka-Surferwife23 said...

Look at that face! Gotta love a tired doggie mug.

Linda Medrano said...

OMG! He's a beauty! A picture is worth 1000 words!

Heff said...

The poop references MORE than made up for not going "wordless", lol !

3LittleMonkeys said...

Awww...but look at that face! Sometimes I say the same thing to my kids (of course I don't say it out loud, just to myself)!

blueviolet said...

I'm starting to think a nap is in order. Just like your little buddy there.

Kiera said...

that's how my kids look at me. i just won't shut up.

doesn't writer's block SUCK/

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

Poop is not a word, it's a lifestyle.

I heart your pup.

Arizona Mamma said...

Love the picture, and you are just hilarious. How do you manage to be funny even when talking about nothing at all?

The Blue Zoo said...

Cute pup!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Amy - I am definitely discouraged. If only there was a magic pill to cure it.

Kate - I'll take it. What else do I have to be proud of with this flimsy post?

Joy - She is as sweet in temperment as she is in her face.

Sara - If dogs lciking their butt = appreciation then this dog should be erecting a statue in my honor any day.

Linlah - Seeing as some say I talk out of my ass . . . ouch.

Mimi - Thanks. I love her more than my luggage.

Monique - She's tired alright. Tired of us.

Linda - Thank you. We adore her.

Heff - Sicke around. There's more where that comes from.

3 Little Monkeys - They are so cute. That keeps it in your inside your head voice.

Blue Violet - A nap sounds dang good right now.

LPR - And I live it to the fullest!

AZ Mamma - Thanks. I feel more slacker than funny, but thanks.

Blue Zoo - Thanks!

Alyssa said...

That's a super cute face...and a super cute post. I'm kind of experiencing writer's block, too. Mind if I borrow it? (kidding...although the thought DID cross my mind...)

Anonymous said...

Clearly the "Curse of Tom Jones' Dong" strikes again. Just take a full cycle of penicillian (or is it penisillian?) and your mind should clear up in a few days.

KK said...

Cute pic

Lin said...

See?! Not so easy doing Wordless Wednesday, is it?? :) I'm glad I could help you out a bit here.

And Brownie is just adorable. I heart Brownie.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Alyssa - Go right ahead. I did.

Anonymous - My mind is never going to clear if I keep getting reminded of Tom Jones and his dangerous dong. See? I just flinched for no reason.

KK - Thanks.

Lin - Nope. It's nearly impossible. Brownie to the rescue though. Thank goodness for that dog.

casablanca said...

So, please don't take a break. I've only recently begun reading, and I'm afraid I'm addicted to even the so-called flimsy posts. Let's face it- Brownie looks worried- that there's a Wordless Wednesday (fail) at all.

Tropical Mum said...

I love your word-ish Wednesday. :-)

Shelly

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Casablabca - Well that's very kind of you. I am sure that I will see or hear something that will make me foam at the mouth and then the cycle of writing will begin again.

Topical Mum - Thanks!

Eternally Distracted said...

That was a very long wordless post!! Great pic :)

Kat said...

Hysterical! Dogs have such expressive faces :)

Linda Medrano said...

Happy Easter to you and yours (including your canine variety baby!)

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

E.D. - I find it impossible to be brief.

Kat - They do. And the expressions make you wonder what they are thinking (if anything).

Linda - Thank you. Same to you.

Lisa said...

I am so with you on the block thing--what's worse, is I get a "brilliant idea" (or, what I think MUST be brilliant) and then by the time I sit down to blog it, it's gone. That drives me bonkers. Good luck with the WW thing.

miss jo said...

Writer's block is such a drag.....No worries...I say one should post when there's time and a post is hankering to be written. Photos and recipes are always great to share and give the old tippy tappy writing brain a rest...Your dog has quite the mug ! Sweet !

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Mis Jo - I am utterly uninspired these days. It happens now and again. Just gotta ride it out buoyed by the darling mug o' my pup.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: