Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday

It's time for Post It Note Tuesday. Go visit Supah Mommy to link up and join the fun.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -













29 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Alyssa said...

I love the sleeping in til noon...I know my daughter's too young, but I can dream, can't I?

As for your daughter's voice, maybe an audition on American Idol before the doctor's visit?

Lin said...

Is that a bad thing when you sound like Demi Moore?? I always reference Brenda Vaccaro when I have a deep voice--is that dating myself???

hokgardner said...

Those are awesome!

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded said...

Mine are staying up all night and sleeping all day too. When they go back to school next week Ill be dealing with a pack of attitudes similar to the sound of your co-worker!

Kate@And Then I Was a Mom said...

Wait. Really? Kids sleep past early morning? Where do you live and how many houses are for sale near you?

Yum, bacon. I have always imagined that when you get to heaven, you say a quick hello to St. Peter and then immediately get a huge plate of bacon. A plate that NEVER GOES EMPTY.

Linda Medrano said...

I love the Demi Moore voice! Let her keep it a while before you go getting it cured!

Erin said...

SOrry about your daughter and the food coma! Sending bacon pronto!

Working Mommy said...

Wow...how nice of work to get rid of your ass-hat issue...wish work would do that for me once in a while :)

WM

Mommy Lisa said...

OMG! The voice description made me laugh!!!

linlah said...

I sound like Lucille Ball in the morning, it kind freaks me out.

Monique-aka-Surferwife23 said...

OMG! my daughter was just like that and we kept calling her Miley Cyrus. (She's 4) so after a couple days when she was sounding better she asked, "Does my talk still sound like Miley Virus?"

MiMi said...

Hahaha! Bacon!
Sorry. That was funny. :)

Susan Fobes said...

With all the snow we didn't have much of a break-enjoy it!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Alyssa - there is apparently no in between. 9:00 am. That seems like a civilized hour.


Lin - She has a pretty husky voice. I know who Brenda Vaccaro is and you are right,she sounds like she gargles glass.

HoKgardener - Thank you!

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded - My son took out all his angst about back to school on his facebook page. I was pretty much spared. I am grateful

Kate - Yes noon, sometimes 1PM. And I totally agree about the bottomless bacon. If you've ever seen the movie Defending Your Life, they go to (something like) heaven and get all they can eat shrimp, pie and fettucini alfredo. Hope you guys are right.

Linda - It is cute, but she hates it.


Erin - I am waiting for my bacon. . .

Working Mommy - It only lasted one day. The little ball of hate was back yesterday,with a case of the sniffles.

Mommy Lisa - I wish my daughter thought it was funny. She just rolled her eyes.

Linlah - Please post a morning pod cast? Please?

Monique- That's adorable.

MiMi - Is it possible to have a bacon hangover?

Susan - I must say, the weather was nice for the break.

Alyssa said...

Hi. Just stopping by again to let you know I HAD to post your comment on today's post (Commenters Say The Darndest Things) You're funny and I love it. Hope I'm not facing a future lawsuit....

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Alyssa - Awww. Thanks. Now if only I could remember what I said . . . sucks getting old.

Salt said...

Ahhhh Easter/spring break. How I miss those days of no responsibility.

Wendi said...

You are excellent at these. Future career?

Kelly L said...

Very funny.....

Tracie said...

Back in high school a hot boy used to lurve me whenever I had a sore throat. He had a thing for Stevie Nicks.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Salt - Welcome back Mrs. Salt! I miss that too.

Wendi - Thanks. I can't see how I might use this particular skill, unless someone absolutely had to break up with someone via post it, but couldn't come up with the right words.

Kelly - Thanks

Tracie - That's a fetish, like guys that look for girls with gapped teeth.

peewee said...

HAHAAHHAHHHAHAHH!!! The crack of noon! ahhahah! You kill me!

Aunt Juicebox said...

Oh how The Bacon calls to us!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

PeeWee - If I did not wake him up every day, he would sleep until dinner.

Aunt Juicebox - She is a seductive mistress.

Arizona Mamma said...

Yeah, it doesn't matter what holiday it is, or what break is going on...my daughter is up and at 'em bright and early. No rest for the wicked.

Kimberly said...

We are also on Spring Break, and my kids did nothing today. They were in the PJ's all day, and I was in their way washing, folding, ironing, and putting away clothes.

We are also picking our selves up after the visit of my sister.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Arizona Mamma - It will all turn on its ear. Before you know it, you'll have to give yourself an hour just to have enough lead (AKA harrassment) time to get them out of bed in time for school.


Kimberly - Moms don't get a spring break . . .unless they're teachers.

KK said...

Love the post-its.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: