Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday

It's time for Post It Note Tuesday, hosted by Supah Mommy. Go here to link up and join in on the fun.





- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -






26 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Kate@And Then I Was a Mom said...

And since Brad sometimes puts little beads in the beard, you really can't blame the seagulls. If you squint, the beads are just ugly enough to to be mistaken for eensy weensy clam cakes.

In other news, 10:00 p.m. is the new midnight. Just so you know.

Aunt Juicebox said...

Ugh, I'm definitely no good if I stay up past 10.

singedwingangel said...

Ok see I have never thought Brad Pitt was as much as they make him out to be anyway.. Lol@ 10 pm...

Arizona Mamma said...

I have been up for the last several nights at least until midnight. Not even sure how I can function.

Sara said...

I was just watching Legends of the Fall.

He used to do rugged so well.

Now he looks like a hobo... albeit, a friendly one.

foxy said...

Your post its always make me laugh.

MiMi said...

Brad Pitt! Ew. He needs to shower.

Linda Medrano said...

I think Angelina just sucked all the hot right out of this guy. He used to be so hot! Now he's kind of gross and smelly looking!

Aunt Becky said...

That dreadlocked beard is disgusting. BLECH.

Monique-aka-Surferwife23 said...

Ugh. Where have the days of dreamy Brad gone? He must be rebelling.

And all of us on Team Jen Ani are relishing in what Ang Jo scored for herself.

KK said...

Lol, Brad Pitt has lost all appeal to me!

Allyson said...

Apparently what I need to do is quit working so freaking much and catch up on my celebrity gossip. Brad Pitt has a dreadbeard and Kate Gosslin is dancing with the stars with un-spazzed hair. I'm missing so much. But at least you're telling me about it. I love post-it note Tuesday!

The Blue Zoo said...

I really like that last one. Happens to me a lot!

Tropical Mum said...

Last one? Can't relate at...

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Kate - Because when you have a beard that ugly, sparkly adornment is EXACTLY what it needs.

Aunt Juicebox - 3 AM. Two days in a row. My whole body rhythm is off.

Singed Winged Angel - That is probably true, but whatever he was is a damn sight better than what he is now. He looks like he's gone back to Floyd, the stoner from True Romance.

AZ Mamma - I am still a wreck from 2 late nights. You are young, you should be able to do it!

Sara - A friendly hobo who's been rockin the ganga.

MiMi - There was a time when that reaction was just not possible. . .

Linda - He is either very unhappy or so happy that he just doesn't worry about his appearance. Or it could be for a film role, but I doubt it.

Aunt Becky - If it's not a good look for Brad Pitt, think how bad an ordinary looking guy would look in it.

Allyson - Well, Kate's hair may not be spastic anymore, but her dance steps . . .

The Blue Zoo - Yeah, I was just saying the other day. . .umm...

Tropical Mom - Me too

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded said...

I know what you mean, I am fighting my eyes by 9:45. Brad Pitt now looks like something my daughter would have dated a few years ago(Not a compliment)And what was that last one again? :)

Lin said...

Hee! Hee! I was going to comment but I couldn't remember what the post-its said by the time I got down here. Ugh.

Candice said...

Brad Pitt definitely needs to shave that shiz off of his face. WTF has happened to him?

Kat said...

I can stay up past 10 with NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER!! A memory? What IS that exactly... :)

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded - I hope your daughter has moved on to guys that don't look like they get stoned and play XBOX all day.

Lin - The memory seems to get worse every day.

Candice - I think the pressures of being a philantropist-daddy-studmuffin have driven him back to the ganja.

Kat - I wish I knew what a memory was. I have forgotten.

Tracie said...

He's starting to look like Nicke Nolte. Or a homeless person. Same dif.

Erin said...

I love the last one!

And I'm in bed by 10 every night, too. I feel like such a lame loser.

Conquer The Monkey said...

love your note to brad pit, SERIOUSLY DUDE, he's gotta lose the unibomber look!!!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Tracie - OMG. He is the mini-Nolte. Yikes!

Erin - I never went to bed that early before I had kids.

Cameron - Yes, he is heading into that territory. Wonder if he gets body cavity searches at the airport these days.

Marla said...

You are so right. I need more sleep.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: