Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday

It's time for Post It Note Tuesday, hosted by Supah Mommy. Go here to link up and join in on the fun.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -







22 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Lin said...

Well, I guess hacking your blogger account isn't as bad as your Facebook account. Where did I read that someone's son hacked his sister's Facebook acct and kept typing in "Busy Poopin'" as her status?? It could be worse, DG.

And I'm with you on Jr. High. Ugh. I hate Jr. High--not only for me, but for ALL kids.

hokgardner said...

If you find a talisman that works, please let me know. I'm convinced the dirty laundry is breeding.

Erin said...

Your daughter hacked your account?!?!?!?!?
OMG!

I was thinking a voodoo doll might help with the laundry....

singedwingangel said...

EEkkk my kids KNOW not to hack my stuff it will result in their untimely disappearance to never be found lol...

FRANNIE said...

When my brother and I were bad as kids my mom used to tell us she was going to sell us to the gypsies.

peewee said...

Seriously, you never fail to make me laugh till I choke! Dark arts! Laundry! HA!

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

Just those two words "junior high" give me a panic attack. (I would have much rather been vacuuming.)

Arizona Mamma said...

What did your daughter do once in your account?

I find the only way to keep the laundry down is to force everyone to simply "go green" and recycle. If it doesn't stink...wear it again! Well, at least that is what I would like to do.

The Blue Zoo said...

My laundry must have learned the dark arts from your laundry.

Sara said...

I like that your attitude toward laundry is the same as your attitude toward gypsies.

That seems fair.

Linda Medrano said...

Laundry, gypsies, serial killers, mosquitos! I like the the gypsies the best of all of these!

blueviolet said...

What is she trying to do to your blogger account? Write a secret blog post?!!

You sympathize with your son and then threaten him at the same time. Cool!

MiMi said...

Your scared of Gypsies!
Okay, I know that has nothing to do with anything...but anyway...the laundry IS into dark arts. I know cuz it is here too.

Aunt Becky said...

Junior High was the worst of the worst. I seriously think I'm going to move away when my kids hit that age and move back when they hit High School.

Monique-aka-Surferwife23 said...

Your daughter has hacked this blog?! That is so freaking funny! Until it happens to me, of course. Then all humor flies out the window.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lin - Ain't that the truth!

Hokgardener - I will share. Seems like a problem that is plaguing america.

Erin - Maybe so. I could burn a little effigy of my washing machine, circle a bottle of Tide 3X and chant "soap,soap,soap".

Singed Wing Angel - Maybe you could sit mine down and communicate the gravity of the situation to them. I am an epic failure.

Frannie - Gypsies scare the hell out of me now. Must have made you crap your pants when you were kids.

PeeWee - Don't you agree that your underwear is chanting and burning insence to insure that it multiplies exponentially when you are not looking?

LPR - I'd rather vacuum too. I went to middle school, so I started my tenure in hell a year early.

AZ Mamma - She didn't have much time, so she left the following comment as me - "My daughter is epic and amazing and you should all adore her as much as I do :) "

Blue Zoo - It's a cult with a very strong network.

Sara - Both are evil dark magicians.

Linda - Gypsies are scary. They can steal your soul.

Blue Violet - He needs to learn that there is a price for everything.

MiMi - I am. It is so true.Do you think I need a shrink or a twelve step program to rid my life of gypsies?

Aunt Becky - With the ages of your kids, you will have a pretty drawn out dance with JHS. That might be the time that the Vodka becomes necessary.

Monique - My daughter has hacked her brother's facebook, father's Aim and my blog. Perhaps we are not punishing her sufficiently.

Ann's Rants said...

Okay, but your daughter leaves some kick-ass comments.

Kate@And Then I Was a Mom said...

Whatever you do, make sure the talisman is Dry Clean Only.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Ann's Rants - I'm not gonna lie, I recognize the skills.

Kate - Brilliant! I'll check the tag.

Alyssa said...

Your poor dear son. As if junior high and ole mother isn't enough, you have to tell him he might have to vacuum? Cruel. Just cruel.

On the other hand the threat to your daughter: just perfect.

Have I thanked you for voting for me? I mean, I can be hot with a ditzy brain, can't I? Anyway, thanks mucho because your vote means alot to me.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Alyssa - No problem. Good luck!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: