Saturday, May 22, 2010

Away For the Weekend

I am away from my beloved computer this weekend, so I thought I'd leave you with a pic...

"I think something is coming between us."


Back Monday. Enjoy the weekend!

13 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Lin said...

Oh! My two favorites---Brownie and Spike!!! I LOVE THEM! Now my weekend is made. :) Hope yours is just as good.

Linda Medrano said...

Have a great weekend! Love your fur babies!

Alyssa said...

I hope you are away from your computer for a good (happy) reason. Please enjoy! Miss you...

linlah said...

Uh, hello, I did not ge the map to where you're going how will I ever get there? You're expecting me, right?

The Empress said...

Ha! That pic made me laugh out loud ( a very rare occurence...)

Insanitykim said...

Sigh...and yet here I am to sit and read and leave witty comments that will make you spit coffee all over your lap top.

Booogleyboo.

Sara said...

I know your critters will comfort each other by sniffing each other's butts.

♥ Braja said...

It's Monday. Where the HELL are you??

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...
Lin - FI owed you at least one for all the fabulous Hobbes photos.

Linda - Thank you. My weekend was wonderful.

Alyssa - It was happy (or at least ended up that way). I had to take a test - not medical - like a professional certification . And luckily, I passed.

Linlah - You probably would not have wanted to be where I was, unless you like ugly beige, corporate spaces and nervous test takers.

Empress - Thanks. These two make me laugh every day. They are like a cranky old couple.

Insanity Kim - I will give you something to comment on as soon as I get an idea. I have been distracted by study lately, but now, you can bet your last penny that I won't crack a book for a solid year or two. Maybe three.

Sara - They do like the circular "Let's sniff each other simultaneously" greeting.

Braja - I think it's more Monday where you are than where I am. It's 6:30 am here and I feel punctual. Darn time zones!

Jen Chandler said...

I hope your weekend away was restful and enjoyable!

Happy Monday,
Jen

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Jen - Hi Jen! Thanks!

Erin said...

My husband would say the same thing...LOL

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: