Friday, May 7, 2010

Calling All Bloggers


This June, I would like to bring back "Look What Fell Off My Family Tree Fridays", with a twist. I am looking for three guest posters to share their experiences with teens.

That's right, I said teens. You know, the creatures that empty your cabinets, sneak food into their rooms, feed the contents of your refrigerator to every friend they ever said hello to, tell you stories about the stoner in English class, hoover the cash out of your wallet at light speed? You know. Teenagers!

For those of you that don't have teenagers (don't worry, your day will come. muah hah hah), you can write a story about a friend, neighbor, relative or even your teenage self.

To sign up, just e-mail me at diaryofamadbathroom(at) gmail(dot)com. Go ahead, I dare ya!



13 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

blueviolet said...

I can't wait to hear all the stories about teens!!!

Sara said...

Oh man... what a demographic.

I would love to do this, but I'd have to dig into my own arsenal of how I was as a teen.

I'll get back to you!

linlah said...

Sounds like fun, I can't wait to read the stories.

Tracie said...

I'm not signing up because, clearly, I have commitment issues. Ahem. But I can't wait to read what everyone coughs up!

The Empress said...

COUNT ME IN! I have the most angstest 15 yr old male under this roof.

And I have the motherload of all teen posts. I pulled one off that I had originally posted on my teen son, b/c comments came in calling him brat and stuff. SO, I didn't like that..I pulled it. But I have it in my notebook.

It was a doozy of a conversation we had one morning when he woke up in the worst mood known to man.

I thought it was hysterical. The world? Not so much.

Funny to me.Let me know if you want me to send it to you. Heck, I think I'll email the it to you anyhow.

Unless you want one on love, too. I can do that.

COUNT ME IN..I've got MORE where that one came from He is 15 and in all his testosterone glory!

B-Dub said...

This is gonna be good! And it might give me a "heads up" about whats to come in the next few years.

Alyssa said...

That is a dare! By the time my daughter is a teen I'll be drooling from the lips, walking with a cane, and calling my husband Abdul. He won't mind because he won't remember who he is anyway.

I'm looking forward to this!!! (the posts, that is!)

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Hey all - I've got 2 so far. Just one more and we will be ready for June!

MiMi said...

All I can think is "Thank God I don't have teens yet." :)

Kate@And Then I Was a Mom said...

My daughter is forbidden from passing five years of age, so I can't help you there. But I look forward to the stories of those less fortunate.

KK said...

Can't wait to read those.

SandyToesJewelry said...

Oh, my teens are currently driving me crazy... when they're not being incredibly sweet! I don't get how they can go between nightmares and sweethearts so quickly!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: