Thursday, May 27, 2010

I Give and Give Until I Produce an Amorphous Blob (or blog, depending on your opinion of my writing)



In quiet moments of reflection, I like to think about what I am giving on my blog. Because really, it's about you dear reader and what you get out of the experience. Is it enough to tickle your funny bone? To make you laugh on occasion? To make you thankful you don't have teenagers?

I say NO!



So because I like to think of myself (in my most deluded moments) as a caring, sharing, giver, I offer this:



THE MEMORIAL DAY 2010

NAME THAT BLOB CONTEST

Here are the details:



1) The first reader to correctly identify the mystery item wins a prize. Specificity counts. Must be accurate in your description of what it is and where it came from to win.




2) Most blisteringly funny guess at what it is, wins a prize. This means funny to ME, so you might send yourself into fits of yuks, but if it's not a barrel of hilarity to me, then it doesn't count.



That's two ways to win kiddies, so use those comments and use them well. I can't say what you'll win, but it will most certainly be of greater value than what's in the picture.

Entries accepted until 6:00 AM EST, Saturday, May 29th 2010.

19 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

singedwingangel said...

OK it looks like that foam filler you purchase in the cans from Lowes. It goes in the cracks and crevices of your house where like wood bees have made hoels or an irreverent mowinhusband has slung things like toys into the siding ummm yeah. Not that I would have that issue or anything..

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Angel - Thanks for entering. Results Saturday.

Sue said...

did your dog eat cheeze whiz? velvetta?

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Sue - Please check back on Saturday for your results.

The Empress said...

I say a balled up broken off bulb of spray insulation, right?

I'm right. I know I am..

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Empress - I like your confidence. Of course, I can't tell you 'til Saturday.

Sarah Lindahl said...

I've been looking at this picture and looking at it some more. I can honestly say that you've got yourself one mysterious blob! I have no idea what it is, but I will guess. It looks like one of two things to me; the disgusting stuff that comes out of breast-fed infants, or a giant pile of mango slices. I guess I don't know the scale, although the baby squeezin's come in all sizes, but I don't think you have any infants around (do you?) so maybe that's not such a good guess. (See, I've been thinking about this a lot. What's the prize anyway?)

linlah said...

Brittany Spears ovaries?

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Sarah - The prize shall be revealed with the answer on Saturday.

Lihlah - Much as I'd like to respond to that. . .Saturday.

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded said...

I'm guessing out of control puff paint or Ronald McDonalds hemorrhoid but no matter what it is I think Lihlah should definitely win.

Jen Chandler said...

Ever played with those paint-like tubes of plastic goo that goes over the end of a straw? You create bubbles with it that can be tossed about like balloons. THIS looks like what happens when you squirt out a too large blob and leave it to dry over night.

Or you have a nasty ear infection...

Anonymous said...

Obviously, it's the bowel movement of the Mutha Effing Thing from the Fantastic Four.

Barry G

foxy said...

I only wish I had an idea.... ?????

Erin said...

My husband absolutely loves to eat sweetbreads. I refuse to get near them. But this photo is a good rendering of what they look like on his plate before they are concealed by a mystery sauce of some sort.

Aunt Juicebox said...

Can we make more than one guess? It looks like egg yolks. Or cake icing, like the balloons they always make fun of on Cake Wrecks. I have a few other things floating in my brain so I'll have to keep looking at it.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

You are all coming in with great guesses. I will try to have the results up before 6PM EST tomorrow.

Heligirl said...

Elephantitis of the pancreas. Yes, that's got to be it. I hope I don't win Britney Spear's ovaries.

--Jen

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Heligirl - I can tell you that you will not win the Toxic one's ovary. However, I can't divulge more than that until tomorrow

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: