Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday

It's time for Post It Note Tuesday, hosted by Supah Mommy. Go here to link up and get in on the fun.









































26 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Adoption of Jane said...

HAHA! Is that your neighbor's bumper sticker?

Mommy Lisa said...

What??? No cookies until September???

:) love grilling!

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded said...

Your dog is sneaky too? Once I was out on the porch and he thought he was alone in the house.I watched him sneak in the kitchen and put his paws up on the counter to look around and see what was there. The stinker!

hokgardner said...

I particularly like the note to the neighbor.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Adoption of Jane - Yup. Trust me when I tell you that it's not necessary to gunk up the back of her car with the news.

Mommy Lisa - OK, maybe a couple of batches of cookies, but no meat, fish or fowl.

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded - She is part basset hound. Food stealing is in her DNA.

Hokgrrdener - Thanks. She is a tad scary.

Sara said...

I'm not sure who Brownie is, but I understand her(?) struggle.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Sara - Brownie is Brownie the wonderdog!

Arizona Mamma said...

I like the cooler weather too. Ironic since I live in the inferno.

Linda Medrano said...

I love the enterprising Brownie! What a smart dog! (Yeah, the farts can be brutal though.) The first time Harry and Honey cut one in the office with me, it gave me a panic attack!

Aunt Juicebox said...

Oh I'm so jealous! I wish we could have a grill here.

B-Dub said...

Dear Diary,
Please improve your policing skills. I can smell contaminated air all the way over here. Wait- maybe that's my own pooch.
B-Dub

The Orange Kitteh said...

I'd love to tell my oven to take at hike!!! But, alas, I don't have a grill. I know, I know...how can I live in TEXAS and not own a grill...*hangs head in shame*, but hopefully before summer is over, I'll be sporting a new one. So I may hit you up for some good recipes!!! Love your post its!!!

Heff said...

I givin' my grill some good hard lovin' right now, too !

MiMi said...

My neighbor is so bad she stinks like brimstone.
Also, the weather. I don't care if it's cold, as long as it's not raining!

linlah said...

I'm with you on the grill but then I also get to use it a lot even in the winter.

Kate@And Then I Was a Mom said...

Poor Brownie. Two pork chops and he's done for. And they say pork is the other lean white meat.

Lin said...

Hahahahaha!! Poor Brownie! I feel your pain, girl.

Susan Fobes said...

What is it with the dogs lately? Mine has gotten to the point where he can't be in the room with us when we eat-he is that obnoxious and doesn't for a minute hide the fact that he is trying to steal food off my kids plates!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

AZ Mamma - I can't imagine that you get too many cool days. Must be a real celebration when you do.

Linda - She's enterprising alright.You have to be very diligent to outsmart the Basset sense of smell. I am not diligent.

Aunt Juicebox - It helps keep the kitchen clean. I HATE cleaning the kitchen.

B-Dub - No lie, some of them coulda reached you. So gross.

Orange Kitteh - Texans aren't issued a grill at birth? I thought that was a law.

Heff - It is my summer love.

MiMi - Rain gets old,. fast.

Linlah - A perk of the West Coast, without a doubt.

Kate - White meat,shmite meat. For us it was fartmeat.

Lin - She's getting old and gassy.

Susan - Yeah, Brownie's food stealing has ticked up lately.

blueviolet said...

My sister's dogs are sneaky thieves too! One stole an entire cherry pie off of the neighbor's deck.

Organic Motherhood with Cool Whip said...

ALL hilarious!!! Bwahahaha!! My favorite? "The grill is my bitch now." I am so stealing that one. You rock.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Blue Violet - Oh, the mess that must have made!

Organic Motherhood - Thanks. Feel free to share (with proper credit of course);)

Roshni Mitra Chintalapati said...

hehheh!! Just love your post-it days!! Please do keep participating!!

Insanitykim said...

Did you see Surfer Wife's ode to odor eaters, via fart pads? I bet you could duct tape those to a dog's butt...or just let him eat it.

You're not confused, are you?

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Roshni - Thanks. I plan to ride it 'til the wheels fall off.

Insanity Kim - Must check that out. . . could mean a better nigt's sleep for all.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: