Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday

Welcome to Post It Note Tuesday, hosted by Supah Mommy. Go here to link up and get in on the fun.













22 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

hokgardner said...

Those $5 requests always get me, too.

And while I didn't watch Tori and Dean, I got sucked into a Toddlers and Tiaras marathon. Ghastly.

SparkleFarkle said...

Uh-huh to Tori and Dean. It's for real. *profusely blushing* I-I'm one of "them" (<--their biggest fans). Whoa, huh? LOL!

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded said...

It's Ok, My seldom watching tv self watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer all day. Because I just Love it, that simple.

blueviolet said...

And the problem with Tori and Dean is what? I'm asking because I might share viewing habits with you.

singedwingangel said...

I can't say anything I would watch a whole marathon of Charmed in a heartbeat lol..

Sara said...

While Tori and Dean is rough, the second you start watching that show where Paris Hilton tries to locate her British best friend is the second you need to burn your television.

Or your eyes. I'm not sure which one.

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

Yes. Tori and Dean. Oh, yes.

Linda Medrano said...

I get stuck on America's Next Top Model. Do I like it? No! I hate it! It's stupid and ridiculous and Tyra infuriates me. So why do I sit for hours with it on? God only knows!

Arizona Mamma said...

I have no idea what Tori and Dean is. I've never seen it. Probably best I'm guessing.

Love how the kids can play jedi mind tricks from such a young age.

Kate@And Then I Was a Mom said...

Heck, I watch "Burn Notice." It's worse than Tori and Dean and it's not even a reality show. I mean, I'm watching shows purposely written to be bad. So take comfort.

Alyssa said...

I love reading this on your blog. My favorite this week? "Dear Self"....yeh, I can really relate to that one!

3LittleMonkeys said...

HAHA..been there with the Tori and Dean. Not sure why. That's 50 hours of my life I'm not gettin' back.

foxy said...

Oh man, I've been there with stupid tv shows. BEEN THERE.

Lin said...

Oh, man, you are losing it. But I get hooked on those two knuckleheads too sometimes. It's a freaking trainwreck---can't. Stop. watching. them. arrrrrggghhhh!

The Blue Zoo said...

Well. Who are Tori and Dean?? LOL Guess I've been under a rock again.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

HokGardener - Same difference. Ends in viewer's remorse.

SparkleFarkle - Admitting it is the first step to healing...

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded - You are allowed a transgression or two..

Blue Violet - Ummmm, no comment.

SingedwingedAngel - Yup, that is def on par with T&D.

Sara - Must. Not. View. Hilton. Ever.

LPR - Once it starts, it just don't stop. Save me!

Linda - ANTM? Yeah, same level of toxic shame goes along with that.

AZMamma - Save yourself, never tune in...

Kate - I don't know it, but I am curious now.

Alyssa - Have you asked yourself why you watch T&D? I need insight here.

3 Little Monkeys - Yes, it's sunk time.

Foxy - What is the cure? Are there meds I can take?

Lin - It is soooo addictive.

Blue Zoo - Perhaps it's best that you not get sucked into the vortex.

Aunt Juicebox said...

Not down with the Tori and Dean crap - it skeeves me out to just look at her.

If my cat doesn't stop shedding, I'm going to shave her. Especially if she doesn't stay off the piles of clean laundry.

Erin said...

Tori and Dean? BARF! Ewwwww!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Aunt Juicebox - Please post pics of the shaved cat!

Erin - I know. I know. But there is some kind of crack coming out of the TV when that show is on. What other reason could there be for me to spend 80% of a much needed day off doing noting but watching their marathon (and I am not a regular watcher)? Gotta be crack rays.

linlah said...

Better Tori and Dean than the Hills and teenage boys they are wiley.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Linlah - The day that I watch the Hills is the day that they put me in a straight jacket and have me committed.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: