Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What Would You Do



If someone said to you "I wonder what would happen if I drank fifteen large coffees from 7-11"

  • Would you try to stop them?
  • Would you have them committed?
  • Would you join them?
  • Would your answer be different if I told you that they were 15 years old?
  • What if I told you that they did this on a school night?
  • Would you be surprised if I told you that they did not sleep for the next two days?
  • Would you be surprised if I told you that they spent the next 24 hours in and out of the bathroom at hourly intervals?
  • Would you be surprised if I told you that they shook like Kate Hepburn on water skis until lunchtime the next day?

Would you be surprised if I told you that they didn't ever pull a dumb-ass, douchebag stunt like that again?

No? Me either.

18 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

foxy said...

That gives me the shakes just thinking about it. DANG!

Sara said...

I'm assuming your son?

I'm also a little impressed. I can't help it. It's to goober in me.

However, Katherine Hepburn on water skis does portray an accurate pictures.

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded said...

No. When I was 14 I drank 13 large rootbeers in a row just so I could walk up to the counter and order them from a boy. And I um..never did that again. Something really does suck your brain out between the ages of 13 and 20.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Foxy - Not a pleasant feeling, to be sure.

Sara - No mam, that particular dipshit was yours truly.

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded - I don't think I even had a brain until 21.

Jen Chandler said...

oh my gosh!!! there is no way in Gehenna that I could drink that much coffee. I'm semi-allergic to caffiene (seriously, but I drink some anyway :)) I think 15 large coffees would kill me. I'd explode!

Jen

SurferWife said...

You're impressive. Truly impressive DG. Did your heart nearly beat out of your chest?

Linda Medrano said...

Holy Starbucks Batwoman! That's taking it to a whole new level! Kids are peculiar critters. It's a wonder they make it through alive!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Jen - I did it over the course of like four or five hours. Still, it was not comfortable.

SurferWife - The palpitations kept me awake. It was like a samba inside my chest. So stupid.

Linda - I know. This was actually a mild one on my own personal stupidity scale.

our b life said...

My stomach turns just thinking about it. My limit is 2cups.

linlah said...

That sounds perfectly normal to me. You were studying for your Masters at the time, right?

Susan Fobes said...

Something tells me you are related to this person... LOL!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Ourblife- Suffice to say, it was not kind to my stomach

Linlah - Only if they give a masters in "stupid".

Susan - So close to her that she pays all my bills and writes all my blog entries for me.

Katie's Dailies said...

I bet if I drank 15 coffees I could finally run that marathon I've been dreaming about... twice, at least! FIFTEEN COFFEES??? Good Lord!!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Katie - Girl, I'm not saying it's the smartest thing I've ever done. It's really meant to illustrate the frightning stupidity of teenagers and to explain why, as the mother of a teen and a preteen, I don't sleep at night.

3LittleMonkeys said...

Oy, I have 2 cups and I get the shakes! I can't imagine 15.

Aunt Becky said...

I'd, uh, JOIN THEM.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Aunt Becky - We could have had mad jitters together.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: