Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday

Welcome to Post It Note Tuesday, hosted by Supah Mommy. Go here to link up and get in on the fun.











26 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Tracie said...

I'm a little disturbed by that second one. Totally agree with the four day weekend. You should run for president based on that.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Tracie - You know that it's the skin on your elbow, right? Right? Uh, Tracie . . .

blueviolet said...

Weanus? I use that term for a boy's peepee. Ooops, better stop that, I guess.

hokgardner said...

Given the weekend we've had, I'm glad it was only three days long. And I did not know what a weanus was.

Eternally Distracted said...

The weanus one got me too... but then I read all about the ice-creams and I was ready to jump off my chair too!

Sara said...

My brother used to make the biggest mess when taking a shower... AND he would take a good 30 minutes.

I think it was largely due to the towel thing.

No forethought for teenage boys.

singedwingangel said...

Teh weanus is the loose skin on the persons elbow calm down lol . I knew what it was. Ok so does that fact make me kinda creepy odd.. Probably lol moving on.

Aunt Juicebox said...

My daughter can lick hers too. And her nose.

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

Please forward showering instructions to the men in my family.
God bless you.

Linda Medrano said...

Alex does fine with the towel thing. It's the soap and/or toilet paper he's not so good at. Oh yeah, he's not a teenager either!

Jen Chandler said...

I did know what a weanus was but it still made me giggle. Am I immature? Nah...not me!

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded said...

It was 4 school days off here, count blessings! If it wasn't for singedwingangel I would have needed to find a dictionary but that left me time instead to determine that, no I cannot lick my weanus.

Allyson said...

I'm so glad you clued Tracie in and that I read people's comments sometimes. Although...much more impressive if they could have reach further. But not something I want to read on your blog...or know about, really. Also, Neal's 4-day weekend evolved into a 3-day weekend when someone didn't do their job. I LOVE the Army. ;)

And...um...why is your son showering in his clothes?? I would love to think it's because he's pre-washing for you, but somehow I seriously doubt it.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Blue Violet - I don' think you're alone in that.

Hokgardner - Thank goodness nobody broke their weanus!

Eternally Distracted - I have an ice cream sandwich waiting for you.

Sara - I assume that it's similar to living with monkeys.

Angel - I knew you'd know. Your kids are of the right age.

Aunt Juicebox - How do they do that?

LPR - those instructions will be largely ignored over here, but by all means, borrow them so that they can be ignored on the west coast

Linda - I think it's more about gender and less about age

Jen - I giggled for the same reason.

Mom of the Perpetually grounded - Me either, much to my disappointment

Allyson - oops! When I said start shower, I meant turn it on, not get in it.

Lin said...

What is it with boys NOT getting a towel before the shower?? Ugh.

As for the ice cream man--I long for the years when the kids fell for the "It's just the 'Music Man'" line. Damn you, ice cream man!

linlah said...

I went running for the dictionary too...the urban dictionary cause I like my definitions made up and slangy

The Empress said...

Thank god for the urban dictionary...

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lin - I know, mine has always been far to willing to be naked.

Linlah & Empress - Urban dictionary rules!

peewee said...

I STILL levitate out of my chair when I hear that out of tune truck wobbling down the street. WHY does it taste so much better from there?!?!??

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

PeeWee - I dunno. I had two icecream men when I was a kid - Wes and Mr Softee, Wes was this cool, funny dude who looked like George Carlin and Mr Softee was a disgusting perv who made inappropriate comments to the teenage girls. Hence, I was conflicted about getting ice cream from Mr Softee. To this day, the little jingle that Mr Softee plays grosses me out.

Joy said...

I wish we had an ice cream man around here, darn it! I hate it that my kids don't know the joy of that music coming down the road, screaming at me for money and running out to catch him. :o)

p.s. thanks for stopping by and for the kudos regarding my art! I'm still floating on air!

Susan Fobes said...

Man, I'm glad I read some of the comments before I read mine because your daughter's comment had me there. What can I say? I teach teenagers all day so my mind is totally corrupt!

SurferWife said...

Weanus. I can't wait to tell my husband I can lick my own weanus.

Kate@And Then I Was a Mom said...

Up until, oh, last month, we told my daughter the music she heard was the sound of the vegetable truck. Ah, three-year-olds. Gullible little suckers, each and every time.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Joy - No ice cream man? I never heard of such a thing! Do you live at the North Pole?

Susan - Your mind is totally in line with the rest of us!

Surfer Wife - You can? Even though it's not what you might think, I'm still impressed.

Kate - Reverse psychology. I like it!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: