Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday

It's time for Post It Note Tuesday, hosted by Supah Mommy! Go here to link up and get in on the fun.























































































27 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Eternally Distracted said...

Ooooo I would hate to live near my co-workers!

foxy said...

Hahahaha.... the one about the coworkers is the best! Or worst. Depending on how you look at it.

blueviolet said...

Oh no, living near anyone you know is just all shades of wrong!

What is it with spilling on new shirts??

peewee said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!!!! COWORKERS!!!! HAHAHAH! I KNOW!

The Empress said...

The co-workers one? Absolutely. Absolutely.

Can I not get any time alone, people???

linlah said...

There's some irony in the T-shirt post-it.

Aging Mommy said...

Oh I hope the new leather bag survived the encounter with the cake!

Sara said...

Ew, I hate running into my coworkers outside of work.

It's weird, it's uncomfortable and always awkward.

I once ran into a woman from IT whilst we both waited to have a pap smear.

Awesome.

Linda Medrano said...

Who is Big Lennie and why do you make your son clip him?

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Eternally Distracted - I never knew that I did until I started running into them at the grocery store (and let's just say I wasn't looking my best).

Foxy - Worst. I feel invaded and like I have a total lack of privacy. Is that weird?

Blue Violet - Agreed. It's the entire friggin rainbow of wrong.

PeeWee - The only thing worse than running into coworkers is running into customers. Eww.

Empress - There is no solitude. Nothing is sacred.

Linlah - Yes there most certainly is.

Aging Mommy - It needs a cleaning, but I'm afraid to do more harm to it than has already been done. As a result, there is a gob of dried strawberry filling on the side of it.

Sara - I cracked up when I read that. My worst nightmare, to be sure.

Linda - One extremely overgrown and unappealing big toe nail. It gets so out of hand that we named it.

Kate@And Then I Was a Mom said...

Hey, I have an orange leather bag, too! I love it! And guess what! It matches nothing!

(Happy birthday, btw.)

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Kate - I dress like Johnny Cash, so it matches everything I have ;)

And thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm off to attempt to clean the goop off the bag.

Erin said...

ok, so your daughter spilled on her shirt and you ruined your new bag (is it ruined? what happened?)? bummer, DG!

Lin said...

You know what is worse than co-workers? Co-workers in your 'hood! Eeek! Gees, I think I would hate them even more now.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Erin - The bag is sorta fixable, the shirt? Not so much.

Lin - That would make weirdville into unpleasantville.

Bossy Betty said...

MUST get a copy of the one to son about plans! Brilliant!

Jen Chandler said...

Hope the bag survived! And I hope you had a happy, happy birthday :)

I don't think I'd like to work near my co-workers either. I don't mind them, I just don't want to live near them. Heck, I don't want to live near my family!!

Jen

Ann Imig said...

Ouch about the bag. Condolences.

Amy said...

Big Lenny!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Aunt Becky said...

Dude. You are in my head, aren't you?

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Bossy Betty - They avoid any coordination or specifics as if it were kryptonite.

Jen - Thanks. They're ok, i just don't want to see them on my time.

Ann - Not the first time, sad to say . . .

Amy - To see it is to believe it. He could slice roast beef with that thing.

Aunt Becky - I wish. That is most certainly an 'E' ticket ride.

MiMi said...

I want a picture of you buttery soft new bag. : )

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Mimi - OK. I will post it just for you! After dinner.

shortmama said...

I would definitely spill pizza on the shirt AND get cake on the bag...Im slobby like that

Susan Fobes said...

Funny, I like to run into my coworkers but I don't want to talk about work!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Shortmama - Pretty run of the mill for me too.

Susan Fobes - Ugh! I consider it some sort of punishment from the universe. And you know it's always when you are wearing paint spattered sweat pants, with your hair in a ponytail.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: