Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday

It's time for Post It Note Tuesday, hosted by Supah Mommy! Go here to link up and get in on the fun.






































19 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Lin said...

What??! You don't sign those kids up for summer school?? Once they hit high school, I'm the mean mom that "suggests" they knock out some required classes during the summer. They hate me now, but come Senior year, they are all "We LOVE you, Mom!"

Yeah, Brownie! That is ICKY! No! No! No!

singedwingangel said...

EWW on the dog or cat lol.. OH see we have summer school here but is more of a glorified playdate even in high school..

Arizona Mamma said...

Will you share with all of us what "somebody" is saying? Impressive that you can read Mandarin ;) Or whatever the hell that is!

Consider yourself lucky that the animal is just rolling in it for now. I woke one morning at 3am to the flapping and fluttering of an injured bird in my room. The cat thought he was bringing me something special. I thought otherwise.

Amy said...

At least Brownie isn't pooping in the shower...am getting rid of the damn shower pooping cat!

Linda Medrano said...

Harry brings in the dead squirrels and lays them at my feet. He loves me so much!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Do we have to write them in some obscure Asian language? ... Just checking!

Ewwww ... Brownie quit that! Hope Brownie isn't one of the kids! If s/he is ... I'd definitely second the summer school option! :)

SurferWife said...

Umm. Ditto what the first commenter said.

no, but really i want to vom now thinking about rolling in dead bird. And the summer sounds like it's going to be a longun' for ya.

Kate said...

Wait. Was Daughter's film about...you know? Birds and bees and the vast injustice that women have a time of the month and men do not? B/c, if so, I feel for her. I clearly remember thinking that that particular film took a lot of the magic out of "Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret." As in ALL OF IT.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
linlah said...

I love that you are biligual and you know what a ball peen hammer is. Oh, and when school ends it's a travisty.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Linlah - yeah, I had to get that out of my system. I took the comment down, because it was juvenile. Fun, but juvenile.

Help! Mama Remote... said...

WooHoo! I say yay to summer school! Haha

blueviolet said...

Sounds like it's going to be a looooooooooooooooooong long summer.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Guys, around here, the only summer school that I know of is the kind you take when you have failed something. I spent the entire year trying to keep the boy out of summer school. Have I erred?

The Empress said...

I HAVE got to get it goin' on with these post its.

I love them.

Lin said...

Summer school in high school is for the flunkies and the over-achievers. All the really smart kids take classes to get the requirements like Government and Econ out of the way so they can take Honors and AP full-year classes. It boosts the GPA, pally. It also opens up their class load for Senior year so they can either get out early or take another elective to make their work load lighter.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lin - I will have to look into that when the boy is in HS. Though, I am sure that I would be hated more than spinach or algebra (and that's a pretty strong hate!).

Working Mommy said...

YIKES - dead bird?!?! No thank you!!!

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: