Friday, July 30, 2010

Diary's Weekend

Thanks to the fabulous Mouthy Housewives, who will be making an appearance at Blogher this year (check 'em out, yo), I have been introduced to the online movie maker Xtranormal, which requires only the skill of typing to create a movie.


So, without further ado, I give you a quick glimpse into my world, as I discuss my weekend plans with a neighbor:



27 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded said...

That is a riot! I laughed so hard I think I actually woke up my kids. Thanks for starting me off in a great mood today : )

Erin said...

OMG OMG OMG
i want to make one! HYSTERICAL!
loved the little wave at the very end---so funny.
Yes, quite!

awesome job! this made my morning!

Arizona Mamma said...

Crazy. That's hilarious. Where on earth did you find this thing?

foxy said...

So proper you are in the movies! And that neighbor of your seems like a hot mess... cocaine and hookers, huh?

Have a good weekend.

Noelle said...

I want one! :) I love that! Hope you got the rug clean!!!

Bossy Betty said...

How fun! OH, I have to try this! Love the dialogue!

Shelly Kramer said...

Hysterical!

Linda Medrano said...

I want to score some hookers and cocaine! Marvelous! I think this dialog is the best thing I've heard in a long time!

That One Mom said...

A-Mazing. I found that thru the Mouthy Housewives, too. My kids love it.

Aging Mommy said...

Love it! Nothing more to say than that.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded - Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it. The program is ridiculously easy to use, and if I wasn't rushing off to work, I could have really animated the characters and changed their facial expressions, etc.

Erin - Thanks girl! Think of the uses. You could create little animated stories for your kids or let a character VLOG for you if you're having a bad hair day.

Arizona Mama - Courtesy of the fabulous Mouthy Housewives.

Foxy - Thanks. I know the crown is a bit much for the morning, but I think I wear it well.

Noelle - Hope you try it. It's fun and ridiculously easy.

Bossy Betty - Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Shelly - Thanks!

Linda - Hookers and coke or laundry. It's a tough choice, but I go laundry, every time.

That One Mom - Fun, right?

Aging Mommy - Thanks. Give it a try.

peewee said...

HYSTERICAL!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her little wave at the end!!! I gotta make one too. You always have your thumb on the pulse of these hip things.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Peewee - If it weren't for my kids or (in this case) the Mouthy Housewives, I'd be Laura Freakin Ingles.

The Empress said...

uh oh, another time suck. Thanks. My kids thank you, too.

still... can't help it, gotta run over there. Thanks!

The Empress said...

this was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Empress - I can waste time better than anyone I know.

linlah said...

You're neighbor sounds like fun.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Hilarious! Now I want to make one!

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

You always kick "ess."

peewee said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!! Your comment on my post today KILLED ME! Roman Polanski! Seriously, been laughing every since....I heart u.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Linlah - I think we all know that I don't talk to my neighbots, right?

Sara - I hope you do and I hope you leacve a link to it!

LPR - Awww. Thanks.

PeeWee - Thanks. Poor, unsuspecting Dora . . .

Lin said...

Dang! That is very cool!

Are you really "rockin' out the laundry"??

Susan Fobes said...

OMG! Sounds like my life as of late. (I am now off to play with that movie maker software-LOL!)

Kate said...

I like the pauses. They are so very...loaded.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lin - Yes. I rock the laundry, hard.

Susan Fobes - It's my weekend every weekend. Unless things get really exotic and I am painting or weeding.

Kate - They are indeed. I don't think you can speed the speech, so all conversations have that pause.

Amy said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

I think I just peed on myself!

Hookers and cocaine!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

I AM SOOO MAKING ONE OF THESE!

QUITE.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Amy - Have fun! It's such a great program.

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: