Monday, July 5, 2010

Gone Fishin' - (Not really, I'm not at all outdoorsy)



Hi everyone! I am going to be taking a teeny tiny blogcation during July, so I will be missing in action until after next weekend. I expect to be back in time for Post It Note Tuesday (7/13). I will also be away from your blogs until then, so try not to have too much fun without me (I get very bitter when I miss a party).




While I am away, giving my brain the summer scrubbing that it so desperately needs, I would love to have some help from you nice people, in putting together a little writing exercise that I can use to sharpen my writing chops when I return from my break.





Here's what I'd like you to do:





Leave a single word in my comments, the more obscure the better. I will try to make that word into a relevant sentence about myself.





With your help, I will be able to shake off the vacation cobwebs and share a little bit about myself in the process. Should be fun or it could be like watching paint dry . . .it's a risk we take together.





See you all in a week and change!

20 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

knittergran said...

Mellifluous

Lin said...

dirigible.

I love that word. ;)

Allyson said...

recreant

hokgardner said...

Fuscia

Sarah Lindahl said...

Dwarfism

SurferWife said...

Dickfur

Linda Medrano said...

Arcane

Anonymous said...

shart

Sara said...

Gerald Ford

linlah said...

Loop

Aunt Becky said...

Cacophony.

Susan Fobes said...

Doodle sack

Sarah Lindahl said...

head-lice

Sarah Lindahl said...

gender-reassignment

Sarah Lindahl said...

ham-loaf

Sarah Lindahl said...

courtesy-wipe

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded said...

basorexia

Kat said...

backfat

Sarah Lindahl said...

Saltlick

Tropical Mum said...

titillating

Come on by when you have a moment to collect an award.--Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

http://tropicalmum.blogspot.com/2010/07/circle-of-friends-award.html

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: