Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday (night)

Welcome to Post It Note Tuesday hosted by Supah Mommy. Go here to link up and get in on the fun.




















19 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

linlah said...

Dawn has a taint? And I want a white cosmo, no really I do.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Linlah - You too can enjoy a White Cosmopolitan -
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/advice/entertaining-ideas/cocktail-party-food-recipes-0609-2

So Yummy.

Chief said...

Seriously with the coworker... give her a sparkler, send her out into the parking lot and tell her to light it.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Chief - I wouldn't care whether they drank themselves into a stupor, but it makes this person's demeanor so cantankerous and miserable that I might take you up on your suggestion.

Tracie said...

Sounds like the co-worker is making everyone miserable - including herself. Sorry about the ac funk.

Aging Mommy said...

Oh no, something in the A/C now that would not be fun. I once had a mouse die in the vent in my office at work and the smell was unbearable.

The Empress said...

heehee...loved the last one. post on the witches next door, please?

SurferWife said...

Taint of dawn?! Really?!

Well, that's a way to make dawn some hairy, stinky after thought.

Linda Medrano said...

I have had witches next door and it's no laughing matter! Where is a stake when you need one?

Lin said...

I love your post-it Tuesdays! How come when I make mine they aren't as funny? I end up ditching the post half the time.

Thanks for the chuckles. :)

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Tracie - The coworker is a complete douchebag.

Aging Mommy - Yeah, we had a hamster climb into the heat vent next to my bed. The stench was horrid.

Empress - As soon as I find an eye of newt to bring as a hostess gift.

Surfer Wife - Would you prefer asscrack of dawn? I have plenty more... ;)

Linda - Totally agree.

Lin - Thanks Girl. I wrestle with them as brevity does not come naturally to me.

Sara said...

Nothing smells better than a coworker who stinks of hangover and dirty underwear.

Kimberly said...

Sometimes...I get scared when I read your blog. I am afraid of my children becoming teens.

It is funny when it is your teens, but I am afraid of these stories to reoccur in my home. Ahhhhhh!

ROFLOL

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Sara - The hangover you can almost forgive. The dirty underwear? Not so much. However, I am talking about a person that stinks not just from yesterday's drinking, but from today's, from five minutes ago, from 3:15. 24X7X365 combustibility. I swear you can get a contact high off the fumes.

Kimberly - It's not that different. You just trade off worrying that they will fall and hit their heads on the coffee table fcr another type of worry. Parenting = worrying regardless of age. Besides, when they aren't groaning at you through a moody scowl, rolling their eyes at you or asking you not to sing in the car, they are actually a lot of fun.

blueviolet said...

Did you actually refer to dawn in conjunction with a taint? Oh no...

The smell of stale alcohol is repulsive. I'll give you that.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Blue violet - You bet I did!

Bossy Betty said...

Lots going on in your world!

Wendi said...

Taint? LOL.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Bossy Betty - That is beyond true.

Wendi - Yup. That's one of those words that gives me third grade giggles.

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: