Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday - Up the Pooper Edition

Today's Post It Note Tuesday is short, sweet and to the point. I honestly don't know how some people look themselves in the face in the morning.


That is all.

21 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

singedwingangel said...

lmboooooo nothing like honesty huh

The Empress said...

oh, there has to be MORE!!!!

foxy said...

Let it out, girl!

Noelle said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Susan Fobes said...

Ah, the office kiss up. Well, I'd like to say that I never, but...

FRANNIE said...

Hilarious!

Linda Medrano said...

Wonderful image there Honey!

The Blue Zoo said...

Ew, just ew... lol

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Angel - Honesty and advice are just lost on some people. Sometimes it's the after effects that bring the point home.

Empress - I could write fifteen or so on the same topic, but it makes me want to toss my breakfast.

Foxy - I have so much to say on this topic. . .

Noelle - It's funny from a distance. Up close? Big mess.

Susan Fobes - Yes, you nailed it. That's who the message was for.

Frannie - Thanks!


Linda - Subltety would have been lost here.

Blue Zoo - Yeah, I know.

Amy said...

Hahahahahah! So, how much longer until we can retire??

I don't brown nose. But then again I work for my MIL...It's all I can do just to make it through another day.

peewee said...

HAHHAHAAHAHHHAHA!!! 'nuff said.

Sara said...

Not a fan of the suck-ups.

And you know what?

Suck-ups don't get cake.

That's the law.

Midwestern Mama Holly said...

HA HA HA !! Truer words were never spoken! I always hated brown nosers at work. They are the kind of people that can piss around all day, do nothing and still manage to fall in a puddle of shit only to come out smelling like a rose.

linlah said...

Did you get a job where i work? we should do lunch.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Amy - Not soon enough for me. I can't deal with office politics. Makes me physically ill.

Pee Wee - We all know at least one, but usually more.

Sara - All the cake is for me then. I'd rather suck a hospital mop than press my lips up against the boss's behind.

MidWestern Mama Holly - They are the same no matter where you go.

Linlah - They're just that common. . .

Christy said...

Found you through Fawk You Friday. Hilarious. I know people like that. Since I love sarcasm, I'm your newest follower.

~J said...

LMFAO! 'Zactly!

Kimberly said...

Haha... good one!
Great blog! Came across your blog from one of the blog hops, and looking forward to reading more of your stuff. I am now following... feel free to follow back if you like!!!!
All the best,
Kim

http://amoroccan-acat-and-my-bigass.blogspot.com/

Bossy Betty said...

Oh yes! I am going to need several copies of this for my office place.

Aunt Juicebox said...

ROFL So glad I don't have a boss. ;P

Lin said...

Oh, how appropriate! We had an intern last summer and now he is one of the highest paid HR Mgrs in the company! Okay, so his parents are friends of the owner--still, it is hilarious to see my boss use him as her "b*tch". After a summer of physically running here and there doing ridiculous things, he just now realizing that he is her whipping boy. It's hilarious to watch.

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: