Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday

It's time for Post It Note Tuesday, hosted by Supah Mommy! Go here to link up and get in on the fun.















19 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

blueviolet said...

I'm sorry you've been sniffing sour air from your co-worker. That can't be helping your migraine!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Blue Violet - It's like he dips himself in a vat of booze whenever he leaves his desk. He always comes back smelling stronger than ever.

Lin said...

I like the memo to the kids--can I borrow that one???! Sigh. Kids just don't get it, do they?

Kat said...

Stinky co-workers suck! :)

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded said...

#4 reminded me of my banks security questions.
I realized every single one of them could be answered by anyone who grew up near me so I had to make stuff up and then remember it.
As for smelly, I had a teacher like that in school. blegh.

Linda Medrano said...

I hate smelly coworkers too! Ugh! I had a woman supervisor who smelt of booze and dirty feet. When I got preggers and started having morning sickness, it was truly horrid.

Sara said...

Formidable scent! Stings the nostrils.

50% of the time it works every time.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Kat - Drunk, surly and smelly are even worse.

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded - I just don't understand why after being fully validated, I had to then validate further.

Linda - If I were pregnant, I woulda quit by now. I swear I can get a contact high off him.


Sara - I <3 you.

Aging Mommy said...

Reminds me of summer time in Belgium, where a reasonable percentage of the male population seem to believe regular bathing is not obligatory and we worked in non-air conditioned offices. It should be a firing matter to come to work smelling that bad - do your company not do random testing?

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Aging Mommy - Nope. No random testing. PAR-TAY!

linlah said...

oooh, oooh, I wanna be on the after sunday thank you list.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Linlah - Then you have to throw me a costume brunch and dress like a gypsy.

Bossy Betty said...

Hate migraines. Wish we could send them to their own hellish island.

The Empress said...

You know it's him that's giving you the migraine, right?

Can you go to HR?

Seriously. I had a woman who wore the cheapest perfume and I had to lay down every dang day with a migraine. They talked to her.

This was serious sh**.

Arizona Mamma said...

Stop whining? Hmm. How's that working out for ya? Whining is our first language over here.

Sandra said...

I'm sorry that your migraine is a big loser with no friends! Maybe now that you've spoken to it kindly, it will f-off!

Midwestern Mama Holly said...

Migraines suck harder than a prom queen on prom night!

Allyson said...

Dare I even ask what smelly coworker smells like? I imagine week old tuna that's been left sitting in the Georgia heat, mixed with mold...but that's just my best guess. And yeah...I got an email from my "bank" yesterday saying their security had been compromised and they needed phone number, address, SSN, and account number to verify that I was who I said I was. Nice try....I was born at night but not last night...

KK said...

My best girlies earned their name this month too.

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: