Saturday, August 14, 2010

Two Weeks of Words - Word 1

The word for today is:





Obfuscate




Go here if you want to know how to participate in this challenge.

14 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

SurferWife said...

Oh dear. If your goal was to obfuscate with such big scary words you have succeeded because I am a natural blonde. The end.

Sara said...

Upon the elf's return, the senator began to backtrack and proclaimed, "If the pickle wasn't hers, then whose was it? Don't try obfuscate the issue!"

Allyson said...

When I approach my husband about dripping pee down the front of the toilet, he tries to obfuscate the issue with how many times I have shaved my toes with his razor.

linlah said...

Five year old Obfuscate ran into the house and out of breath told his mother his hamster was stuck in a tree.

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

She walked out into the harsh light of noon, donning scratched and dirty sunglasses in a feeble attempt to obfuscate the affects of last evening.

Beth Zimmerman said...

Too often the mundane obfuscates the sublime and we miss the truly wonder filled and inspirational moments!

The Empress said...

"Obfuscate? Obfuscate? You think I obfuscate? Just wait till you see what I do when I see you in person."

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded said...

I use a pseudonym to obfuscate my identity in the event the KGB discovers my whereabouts and says "so freakin what".

Linda Medrano said...

I don't know how to obfuscate my ignorance about what that word means.

blueviolet said...

You know my mom still uses words like obfuscate and then I just want to hang up on her. That's how much I like feeling obfuscated.

foxy said...

To obfuscate or not to obfuscate... THAT is the question. And we're all quite confused by it.

Amy said...

In an attempt to seek revenge for the dismissal of his showmance with Rachel, Big Brother houseguest Brendan obfuscated the viewers by nominating two of the weakest players to go home this week.

Anyone else watching BB12? If not for the fact that Brendan and Rachel are SO damn dumb, they would have this game locked down! UGH!

Sara said...

Linlah's is my favorite so far. Just saying.

Kate said...

The woman seemed almost eager to obfuscate the issue, yelling out "Vibrator!" and "Twizzlers!" whenever someone tried to return to the topic at hand.

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: