Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Two Weeks of Words - Word 2

The word for today is:


Merkin
Go here if you want to know how to participate in this challenge.

13 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Sara said...

My merkin's on fire! My merkin's on fire!

SurferWife said...

Is that a Merkin in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

foxy said...

I'll take the big silver curly merkin, so that I can wear it when my alter-ego, Sparkles, comes out.

Linda Medrano said...

Get in the house right now Merkin, and stop pestering your sister!

linlah said...

When Merkin left the bathroom she left a trail of toilet paper behind her.

The Empress said...

As proud as I am to be merkin, I still know merkins need to travel the world.

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded said...

You should have seen her face when her husband asked, "what is a merkin and why are you looking it up on the internet?"

Tracey said...

It was finally after the tenth viewing of the midnight GOT MERKIN? infomercial that Susie finally gathered the courage to dial 1-800-MERKINS and place her special order. (She splurged on the one-day Fed Ex delivery.)

Susan Fobes said...

Okay, I'm game...
I worked really hard the other day and got a merkin!

Allyson said...

Fortunately, they DO sell a merkin in the kit WITH the DIY Brazilian wax.

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

Once again proving his lack of savvy with accessories, Dale wore the merkin as a dickie.

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

(Also? Empress is a genius.)

Anonymous said...

What i do not realize is actually how you're not actually a lot more well-appreciated than you may be now. You are so intelligent. You realize therefore considerably in terms of this subject, produced me personally imagine it from so many numerous angles. Its like women and men don't seem to be
fascinated unless it is something to accomplish with Girl gaga!

Your individual stuffs great. Always maintain it up!

Also visit my weblog internet marketing center

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: