Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Two Weeks of Words - Word 4

The word for today is:


Slivovitz


Go here if you want to know how to participate in this challenge.

13 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

SurferWife said...

Oh Dear. Another word that makes my eyes cross and my speech slur. On a related note, a few shots of the Slivovitz does the same thing.

Linda Medrano said...

When last in Romania, I dined with a Count and drank copious amounts of Slivovitz. It did not sit well.

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded said...

I have to disqualify myself from using Slivovitz in a sentence due to my compulsion for rhyming and the tempting nature of the definition.

Aging Mommy said...

Oh, plum brandy, now that sounds good. Right about now my glass of chardonnay I just consumed is hitting home but a glass of Slivovitz would go down just nicely. If it were not for the 5:30am wake-up call I am expecting :-)

Sara said...

I said you could color in your coloring book as soon as you go get Mommy her bottle of Slivovitz.

What do you mean you can't read?

The Blue Zoo said...

Am I the only one who thinks it sounds like an STD? lol

Amy said...

Lance wondered how the hell he woke up naked in the frat house with a rash on his Slivovitz.

Susan Fobes said...

A Slivovitz a day will keep the doctor away, and anyone else for that matter.

Sarah Lindahl said...

"What do you mean you went out with that Slivovitz boy! Didn't I warn you that he has gonorrhea!"

linlah said...

Slivovitz challenged Obfuscate to a fight in the bathroom just as the teacher walked in.

Allyson said...

Sure, that guy with the fangs can "turn me", but I must warn him, I'm so hammered right now that I will taste more like slivovitz than raw steak.

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

The Count slipped the powdery contents of the vial into Lady Ivana's slivovitz, ensuring a dramatic end to the evening.

The Empress said...

"pssst...hey, kid..hey, kid...I know this guy, and we could have you set up with some real hardcore slivovitz within the hour. Within.the.hour."

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: