Thursday, August 26, 2010

Two Weeks of Words - Word 5

The word for today is:


Uvula

Go here if you want to know how to participate in this challenge.

11 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

blueviolet said...

I know it's not naughty, but it just kinda sounds like it is.

hokgardner said...

I saw way too much of my screaming daughter's uvula yesterday.

Allyson said...

Sarah! That is NOT your uvula! Please pull up your pants and quit giving Tommy an eyeful.

SurferWife said...

It was SO big it actually jammed against my uvula a handful of times.

Gross. I know.

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

We were not nearly as impressed with Murray's patented uvula hammering duck call as he expected us to be.

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded said...

She reached all the way to her uvula and pulled out a tic-tac.

Sara said...

So then I said, "No officer, that's MY uvula!"

Susan Fobes said...

It got stuck between her cheek and uvula and they couldn't get it out!

linlah said...

When Lucille's uvula was swollen she sounded like sailor and she cursed like one but never at Obfuscate, he held a special place in her heart.

Linda Medrano said...

I lost my uvula when I was about 15. I know that was young and I went to confession afterwards.

The Empress said...

My eyes stung as she wagged her finger inches from my face amid screams of "Uvula move your ass now if uvula know what's good for ya."

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: